Analytics - AVP Payment Solutions
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The AVP of Payment Solutions will lead efforts to oversee and strategically expand the portfolio of payment alternatives COB provides to its customers and to its vendors. Key responsibilities will include:
- Ongoing management of key payments vendor relationships, to include monitoring of performance against SLA standards, negotiation of appropriate contracts and SLAs, and management of remediation plan development and execution in the case of SLA violations;
- Development and ongoing maintenance of a strategic roadmap for adding payments capabilities in alignment with corporate objectives and constraints;
- Leadership of efforts to develop new payments capabilities, to include project definition and rationalization, cross-functional requirements gathering, and guiding of in-house and vendor resources towards achievement of project objectives.
Additional responsibilities include oversight of vendor relationships beyond payment vendors and the identification and pursuit of related operational efficiency gains in the Treasury and Finance area.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Payments Vendor Relationship Management
- Understand key internal payments processes and essential roles of all key payments vendors, as well as perspectives
- Monitor performance of vendors vis-à-vis agreed SLAs
- Identify and remediate shortcomings in vendor performance
- Assist in negotiation of new vendor contracts and SLAs
- Develop and prepare useful and insightful vendor management reporting appropriate for various levels of management, from operational level to C-suite
- Payments Strategy
- Develop and gain / maintain support for strategic payments roadmap proposing the evolution path from existing capabilities towards desired future capabilities.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and developments and inform management of key trends affecting the bank, actually and potentially
- Payments Capability Development
- Drive prioritization of new payment capability development, within treasury and Finance, as well as across the company
- Prepare business cases to explain expected costs and benefits of various payment capability expansions
- Oversee gathering of functional and technical requirements for new capabilities, including documentation of upstream and downstream impacts
- Manage in-house and vendor resources towards achievement of new functionality deployment
- Other responsibilities
- Leverage efforts and activities in the management of payments vendors to drive improvements in the overall Treasury and Finance vendor management function
- As a key member of the Treasury team, participate as needed and as possible in
- the management of the area, targeting the pursuit of operational efficiencies
- Deep knowledge of the payments industry, gained through ~7 years of progressively increasing responsibility at major payments providers or payment services consumers (e.g., banks)
- Strong knowledge of payment industry product offerings and pertinent trends in all payment channels (i.e. ACH, debit, Venmo/Zelle, etc.)
- Excellent communication (written/ verbal) and collaborative skills
- Ability to work independently and execute with speed and accuracy
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field, or functionally equivalent knowledge gained through work experience; advanced degree preferred
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Preference given to candidates with strong analytical skills
- Preference given to individual with NACHA’s Accredited Payment Risk Professional (APRP) certification
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable candidates with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family O1 - Assistant Vice President
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA