Staff Accountant I
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Staff Accountant directly contributes to the accurate and timely generation of financial results of the Treasury & Finance department by recording, classifying, examining and analyzing data and records of financial transactions. Adherence to strict monthly, quarterly, and annual deadlines are essential.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Responsible for overseeing and administration of various complex general ledger and accounting segments
· Reconciliation of general ledger accounts, daily review and correction of exceptions and complex interaction with third party system
· Recording of day-to-day financial transactions
· Assist in the reconciliation of sub-ledgers which may include, bank accounts, customer accounts, etc.
· Maintain desk procedures and identify opportunities to streamline workflow
· Ad hoc analysis as requested
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or related field
· 2-4 years of work-related experience required
· Must be knowledgeable in accounting principles and general ledger procedures
· Ability to work independently
· Possess strong analytical skills
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
· Proficiency in SQL preferred
· Knowledge of Great Plains, Blackline and FDR a plus
· Ability and desire to learn new software quickly
· Experience in banking or financial services preferred
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P1 - Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA