Operations Representative II, Vendor Support
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Operations Representative II will ensure that the Customer Service employees are providing the Applicants and Cardholders with professional, courteous and efficient customer satisfaction through direct assistance, guidance and follow through on issues requiring higher processing and review.
As a minimum, the Operations Representative II must have an intermediate working knowledge of Word and Excel. Have strong knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn CAS, CAPS, CASH, FDR, Credit Bureau Reports, Cardholder Account Maintenance, Online fee adjustments. The Customer Service Vendor Support Representative must also have excellent knowledge of Credit One Bank’s products and services or like business and possess the ability to reference Policy and Procedures and/or Terms and Conditions regarding actions positively or adversely affecting the consumer and the business.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Demonstrating an excellent understanding of all types of functions worked within Customer Service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor towards internal and external customers.
- Successfully navigating through FDR (BS, CIS, CMM etc) and CAS systems.
- Required to handle all CS Call Types including Escalated.
- Demonstrate a thorough comprehension of all client related products (both current and forthcoming).
- Processing and/or providing guidance for monetary and non-monetary adjustments when required.
- Analyze account holder questions and ensure the bank is providing clear and concise answers whenever possible.
- Research Cardholder records when necessary to resolve all outstanding issues.
- Review letter quality for grammar and ensure all Cardholder questions have been addressed.
- Review Outsource Agencies performance to ensure a high level of quality output.
- Support Outsource Agencies by telephone, email and by processing Online Research Requests (ORR’s).
- Complete relevant forms promptly and accurately.
- Meet and discuss findings / opportunities with Reporting Supervisor.
- Administer Coaching/Exception within Customer Service policy.
- Observe and ensure adherence to all of the department’s policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement staff and Process Improvements.
- Attend Weekly calibrations.
- Analyze and write Presidential cases.
- Perform quality review of cases and issues processed within the unit.
- Follows-up on all pending research issues.
- Assists staff through coaching with various functions.
- Reviews forms, logs, and journals prior to routing to another department or team.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and/or work as a team
- Ability to multitask
- Adapt well to change
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Two (2) or more years of Customer Service related experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as reading and comprehension skills, are required.
- Great computer skills, with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and follow up with delegating responsibilities essential.
- Excellent working knowledge of FDR, CAS, Retrievals, Credit Bureau Reports, Cardholder Account Maintenance, Online fee adjustment and PPS preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use arms to reach and hands to finger, handle, and feel. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate verbally. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be non-exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family S2 - Intermediate Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA