Product Management - Product Analyst
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for a Product Analyst to support the Product Management organization. This position will be primarily responsible for: coordinating the creation of marketing assets, coordinating presentations, and helping with the day to day work required when managing the company’s credit card products. In addition, the analyst will be responsible for building and maintaining competitive analyses, and reporting packages. The person in this role will need to be organized, flexible, curious, solutions-oriented, and analytical.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate meetings and presentations with cross-functional teams
- Partner with Marketing to create marketing assets and work with Compliance to gain approval on marketing assets
- Assist with managing product launch deliverables
- Create and maintain competitive analyses
- Create and maintain reporting packages
- Partner with the Analytic team to find and size potential growth opportunities
- Ensures the timely coordination and completion of projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, marketing, or related field
- At least 1 year of work experience in marketing, marketing analytics, and/or project management
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes, and results
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Experience in Financial Services is preferred
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA