Technical Digital Experience Quality Analyst
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
As a member of Digital Experience & Delivery team, the Digital Experience Quality Analyst will play a key role in ensuring the quality of Credit One Bank’s digital experiences across web (mobile/desktop) and native mobile apps (iOS/Android). This position ensures that the digital experiences provided to customers meet the company’s quality standards and will be responsible for the enforcement of those quality standards.
The successful candidate is detail oriented, comfortable with adhering to and enforcing quality standards, and have the ability to control quality across multiple projects.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Perform QA testing, ensuring features work properly per requirements, are visually polished and meet UX standards
· Develop and maintain working relationships across IT, IT QA, Developers and Business Stakeholders
· Document findings and interface with Front End Development team, AEM team, and IT QA team to trouble shoot and resolve identified issues
· Develop the test case execution plan, oversee test runs, manage issues, and report metrics
· Develop quality review standards and identify quality review processes that can be re-used for future initiatives
· Maintain organized quality reporting files to ensure consistency across UI components and project
· Develop reports and/or presentations that highlight key findings and actionable recommendations
· Maintain strong overall quality control of Credit One Bank’s digital experiences across web and native mobile apps
· Be a team player; take initiative and ownership of responsibilities, deadlines, and deliverables
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field
· Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience performing quality control for digital user experiences
· Strong attention to detail with a customer-centric focus
· Ability to closely follow and enforce quality standards
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, and the flexibility, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, highly complex environment
· Basic understanding and knowledge of web form elements and how they should behave (success, error handling, helper text, placeholder text, etc.) from the individual component all the way up to the entire form
· Ability to interpret user stories, technical documentation, and acceptance criteria
· Ability to understand and provide input on process flows
· Experience using Jira and Confluence preferred
· Experience in the financial services industry preferred
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P2 - Experienced Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA