Vice President - Commercial Card Business
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This position is a part of the Risk Management department. Our risk professionals are tasked with identifying revenue opportunities and risk trends by monitoring the performance of our existing portfolio, growth opportunities, and general market trends. We develop and implement strategies for account origination, credit line increases, authorizations, collection, fraud, retention, and the sale of revenue based products.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Generate acquisition market expansion opportunities in Commercial business.
- Build a Commercial Card Risk Management team.
- Own program P&L’s and profitability.
- Aid in launching new products/cards and infrastructure design.
- Transform acquisitions and strategic decisioning infrastructures with an emphasis on enhanced flexibility and speed to market.
- Prepare financial projections on Commercial acquisition programs
- Advise on strategic decisions to ensure alignment with performance hurdles
- Forecasting of account performance, revenues, and costs
- Evaluate business opportunities to assess expected performance against baselines/targets
- Interact with senior management and business owners
- Provide oversight to monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to provide insight into the profitability performance trend.
- Ensure the work/projects done by the financial analyst team translate to bottom line impact
- Provides analytical support to ensure the company goals are met.
- Anticipates issues based on knowledge of business trends and proposes direction and solutions.
- Oversee the implementation of new portfolio and strategic management tools for new areas of acquisition and portfolio expansion.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Commercial lending
- 7+ year’s analytical experience in Banking, Finance, or related industry.
- Strong Knowledge of financial analysis, credit reporting and profitability drivers.
- 4 year degree in quantitative area such as accounting, business administration, finance, mathematics, economics or a minimum of 2 years of college-level business or statistical classes and equivalent industry experience.
- 4+ years advanced use of at least one of the following: Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle, or SAS.
- Strong communication skills and political savvy.
- Self-starter, who can work independently with a high degree of organization on several projects at one time.
- Must have well developed organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
- Position requires excellent written and oral communication skills, and the flexibility, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, highly complex environment.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, conceptual and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Sound project management skills.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family O2 - Vice President
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA