Performance Test Engineer
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for a Performance Tester to support the Bank’s Quality and Certification Team. The individual will be primarily responsible for the development and execution of performance tests. The Performance Tester will also play a key role in the analysis and resolution of performance test results.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Develop and implement a formal performance test plan for software applications
- Develop and/or assist in test planning, writing test scripts, and test automation
- Execute performance test, analyze the result, and discuss solutions with the Quality and Certification Team
- Perform quality process training to IT staff
- Conduct continual and daily research on what current best practices in application development
- Develop and maintain security design and configuration documentation to ensure effective delivery and continual improvement of network solutions
- Administer quality process audits in the organization’s IT functions to ensure standards and procedures are observed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or other related fields
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in performance testing
- Knowledge of automation and monitoring tools
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Must possess a strong team work ethic, with the ability to work with personnel at all levels in all departments
- Highly organized work habits
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as well as in a team environment
- Superior knowledge of computer terminology
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable candidates with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P4 - Lead Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA