Automation Test Engineer
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for an Automation Tester/Engineer to improve and maintain the organization’s software quality. The individual will be responsible for designing and developing test automation scripts and must have the commitment to continually develop their skills in order to provide optimal and up-to-date solutions.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Design, develop, and test automation scripts
- Utilize test automation frameworks
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance analysts and software developers to discuss solutions
- Investigate and troubleshoot problems in software following testing
- Keep current with industry developments
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field
- Previous experience as an automation tester
- Proficiency in programming languages (such as Java and C#)
- Superior mathematical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes, and results
- Commitment to self-development to adapt skills with current trends
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable candidates with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P4 - Lead Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA