Datacenter Operations Engineer
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for a Datacenter Operations Engineer to support the day-to-day operations of the Bank’s datacenter. The individual is responsible for developing partnerships with other teams and managing the performance of external vendors.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Assist Datacenter manager on tasks/projects including the physical installation of cages, cables, shelving, routers, servers, PDU’s, modems, and switches
- Work with internal/external groups (i.e., telecommunication service providers, equipment vendors, NOC, customers) to assist with installation, troubleshooting, and repair equipment
- Provide effective shift leadership for successful critical system troubleshooting, repairs/replacements
- Complete tasks required to maintain service levels and availability of all site features and functions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and other related fields
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in datacenter operations
- Ability to complete tasks and projects with tight deadlines
- Proven problem-solving skills with an emphasis on quick problem resolution
- Ability to work on many tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment
- Must have strong communication skills and ability to work individually, within a team, with other groups and with customers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable candidates with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P3 - Senior Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA