Security Testing Engineer
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for a Security Tester to support the Bank’s Quality and Certification Team in a variety of information security functions within the Information Technology Department. The ideal candidate should be capable of security testing activities across multiple technologies, assets, and networks. The effort requires testing of operating systems, databases, network, web applications, APIs, source code, and mobile applications.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Provide recommendations to update existing, or create new, processes and procedures
- Maintain and stay current with in-depth technical knowledge of security testing tools
- Perform automated security testing, manual validation of automated results, and manual configurations
- Engage with testing stakeholders to gather all required information needed to create detailed test plans and test cases in order to anticipate potential vulnerabilities
- Conduct security testing using the provided automated testing tools in conjunction with manual configuration validation techniques
- Troubleshoot issues found and collaboratively work with development/infrastructure to remediate
- Work closely with IT infrastructure, application development and security engineers to fully expose any vulnerabilities of preproduction code/configurations
- Perform exploratory tests of target applications and systems using experience and ingenuity
- Convey experience on current security testing best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Hands on security testing and experience with a variety of tools and environments
- At least three (3-5) years of experience performing security testing (Operating Systems, Databases, Network, Web Applications, and Mobile Applications)
- Understanding of software Quality Assurance process, test planning, and test execution
- Ability to analyze functional and technical requirements and extrapolate tests
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers and other departments
- Understanding/familiarity of OWASP TOP 10
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable candidates with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P4 - Lead Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA