Senior Manager, Datacenter/Cloud Operations
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for a Datacenter/Cloud Operations Senior Manager to lead the Credit One Bank datacenter and cloud engineering team to support our existing multiple datacenters and cloud environments as well as build a hybrid cloud strategy for future projects and deployments. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of enterprise grade global datacenter environments as well as large scale AWS, GCP or Azure deployments supporting complex applications while adhering to very high security standards without compromising performance and efficiency.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Oversee the management of all Credit One Bank data centers and Cloud environments
- Work closely with the infrastructure and software development teams to define strategy, requirements and timelines
- Oversee the Cloud Migration to Public Cloud providers in partnership with other Engineering Managers and Product Development team
- Assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs, and evaluate Data Center Operations cost and long-term Business objectives and strategies
- Manage technology roadmap and drive consensus
- Plan and execute infrastructure Asset management tool using scripting to automate tracking of life-cycle Data Center server assets (e.g. Python or Perl)
- Make contributions to system design and infrastructure as required for Cloud migration (examples include migration to AWS cloud technology)
- Evaluate plan and execute on roadmap for decommissioning of Data center’s server infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field or foreign academic equivalent; 5 years of related experience
- 3+ years of experience with planning, designing, deploying and operating RedHat OpenShift infrastructure which hosts and supports agile software development of internal services, Database systems, production software services and merchant applications
- Experience with managing and deploying operating system on server and virtual machine for large scale infrastructure services using any Linux distribution (e.g Centos or RedHat Linux operating system)
- In-depth experience with planning and executing infrastructure Asset management tool using scripting to automate tracking of life-cycle Data Center server assets (e.g. Python or Perl)
- Experience with making contributions to system design and infrastructure as required for Cloud migration (examples include migration to AWS cloud technology)
- Working knowledge of evaluating plan and executing on roadmap for decommissioning of Data center’s server infrastructure
- Experience of overseeing management of data centers around the globe
- 20% travel required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable candidates with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family M3 - Senior Manager
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA