Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for a Performance Engineer for the IT Infrastructure team to fulfill the following responsibilities:
-Perform load tests to validate system performance and stability
-Analyze tests results and work with Developers and Engineers to perform bug fixes
-Provide technical assistance to improve system performance, capacity, reliability, and scalability
-Perform root cause analysis of performance issues and suggest corrective actions
-Oversee system performance lifecycle and identify key metrics for performance improvements
-Evaluate system performances and recommend improvements
-Generate periodic performance reports for management review
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Work with the Credit One Bank Infrastructure and Dev teams to establish and standardize a performance testing practice
- Provide end to end performance test solutions for various projects within a program
- Possess the ability to write performance tests with various enterprise grade load testing tools such as LoadRunner Professional, Telerik Test Studio, and the like
- Draft performance test artifacts, including test plans and test summaries
- Assess and ensure team members design, create, and maintain performance test scripts
- Assess the quality of performance test scripts and tests
- Develop workload models based on good-enough realism
- Work with team members to define/enhance processes and strategies associated with performance testing
- Apply appropriate performance testing technologies to meet the goals of the testing organization with a focus on improving overall testing efficiency
- Troubleshoot performance issues in collaboration with architecture and development teams, perform root cause analysis, and drive issues to appropriate resolutions
- Improve the reliability and repeatability of performance testing
- Work with project teams, Architecture teams, Agile teams and QA test leads to establish performance testing scope and effort
- Actively participate in and support the software development life cycle and project management process
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of performance testing experience in mid to large IT environments
- Working knowledge and in-depth understanding of complex technology environments with in house application development, QA and infrastructure teams
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Possess the following abilities
- Quality - Demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail at all times; look for ways to improve and promote quality; apply feedback to improve performance; monitor own work to ensure quality
- Technical Skills - Pursue training and development opportunities; strive to continuously build knowledge and skills; share expertise with others
- Initiative - Seek increased responsibilities and take ownership of tasks at hand; look for and takes advantage of opportunities
- Teamwork - Balance team and individual responsibilities; exhibit objectivity and openness to others' views; give and welcome feedback; contribute to building a positive team spirit; put the success of team above own interests; support everyone's efforts to succeed
- Planning and Organizing - Coordinate time and prioritize tasks to ensure work is completed effectively
- Decision Making - Compare data from different sources to draw conclusions and develop appropriate testing strategies
- Communication - Clearly convey information and ideas both verbally and written
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable candidates with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P3 - Senior Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA