Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for an experienced Developer to contribute to the activities of the development staff that perform technical systems analysis, design, development, and maintenance activities to support of business systems. Specifically, this position will take requirements for changes, fixes, and enhancements for AEM components and perform the analysis, design, and development of those components. The developer in this position will support the AEM components related to their team’s business domain and will be responsible for fixing defects and keeping the code in the best condition possible. They will work with a larger AEM team to maintain and improve the overall AEM system. This position will work with stakeholders to guild the requirements process to best practices and the correct solution for the Bank. The individual possesses technical knowledge and skills in information management techniques, structured system development methodologies, and software development tools.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Assist in the services and activities of development staff assigned to the team
- Work with teammates to identify and document requirements for user programs
- Assess application needs, determine possible solutions, and develop system requirements
- Contribute to the planning, designing, and developing of software systems and applications
- Design solutions (such as databases, solutions, and related systems)
- Perform quality control functions as it relates to development work to ensure that the work product meets and exceeds established business standards and practices
- Demonstrate and maintain knowledge in utilizing programming tools and techniques
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BS/BA degree in a related technical discipline or 3-5 years equivalent experience
- 2 years of experience developing public facing websites
- Extensive knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS)
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Ability to debug running website code (browser and server)
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience securing a public facing website and API
- Experience developing as part of an agile team
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable candidates with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P2 - Experienced Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA