Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Lead Developer primarily contributes to the activities of development staff that perform technical systems analysis, design, development, and maintenance activities in support of business systems. The role’s focus will be in application development, modernization and re-engineering with an eye on future. The individual possesses advanced technical and business knowledge and skills in information management techniques, structured system development methodologies, and software development tools.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Lead and assist in the services and activities of development staff assigned to the team
- Provide solution conceptual design to projects based on architecture standards, guidelines, and usage patterns ensuring security, scalability and supportability
- Ensure that the morale, productivity, training, quality of work and discipline of the staff is at an effective level
- Develop on-prem, cloud-based & hybrid implementation strategies for responsive web and mobile applications
- Provide feedback and guidance to all design work
- Perform quality control functions as it relates to development work to ensure that the work product meets and exceeds established business standards and practices
- Maintain communication between the development staff and the business analytic or project management staff
- Set team standards in utilizing programming tools and techniques
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BS/BA degree in a related technical discipline or 6 - 10 years equivalent experience
- 2 or more years of management experience
- 4 or more years of industry standard systems analysis techniques including data modeling, process modeling, data flow diagramming, information engineering, Unified Modeling Language UML, Rational Unified Process (RUP), business process reengineering (BPR), and Continuous Process Improvement (CPI)
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET .NET Framework, HTML, SQL
- Solid understanding of application frameworks and system integration methods
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and MS Project
- Candidate must be able to work independently on assigned projects
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills required
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Worked with Oracle RDBMS 10g ,11g and SQL Server 2005, 2008.
- SQL development experience
- Database design experience including knowledge of data normalization, referential integrity, indexing and database sizing
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable candidates with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P4 - Lead Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA