User Acceptance Tester I
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The User Acceptance Tester I is a full time resource on the User Acceptance (UAT) team. This person will develop an intimate knowledge of multiple applications and their respective functionality in order to create the user acceptance testing strategies for given project releases. In addition to understanding functionality, this person will develop a working understanding of test environments, testing tools and methodologies. Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business requirements into test case scenarios, assisting in the identification of test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other preparation activities. During the actual test event, this person will develop the test case execution plan, oversee user acceptance test case execution, manage issues, and report metrics. Additional areas of responsibilities include acting as a liaison between the Line of Business testing resources and the Quality Assurance team, investigating, monitoring, and reporting issues. This person will be responsible for leveraging manual and automated testing tools and processes wherever possible. Schedule flexibility to support releases required on an as needed basis.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Basic understanding of software processing
- Develop and maintain test plans & test library; develop manual and automated test cases associated with projects and releases
- Perform assigned testing as per the Test Plan; document and report all results and discovered problems
- Maintain records of all application testing; prepare reports summarizing testing results, obtain business owner or project sponsor signoff for project implementation
- Collaborate with QA and users to optimize testing, isolate bugs & issues, and track defects
- Ability to formulate a test strategy based on technical specification documents, business requirements and business operations
- Ability to identify and document impacts to processes and liaise with stakeholders
- Ability to build relationships with and communicate to a diverse group of management and business users is required
- Candidate must have strong analytical and problem management skills to be able to resolve issues as they arise in the testing environments
- Candidate must be able to multi-task across a wide-range of test environments and projects
- Prior experience participating in large, complex technology projects is preferred
- Other skill-sets that would be useful are 2-3 years of prior testing experience or banking experience in one or more of the following delivery channels - Retail Banking, Telephone Call Center, or Credit Card Services
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment
- 1-2 years of experience as a user acceptance tester with emphasis on writing test plans and test scripts required
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word; experience with Microsoft Visio preferred
- Experience with end-to-end software system testing required
- Availability to work various shifts, extended hours and to provide on-call support as required
Not Required, but Preferred
- Bachelor's degree, enrollment in a college degree program or technical certifications
- Understanding of basic training material requirements
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P1 - Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA