Fiserv Business Analyst III
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Fiserv Business Operations Analyst will assist in highly complex task/projects in the design, development, support, enhancement, and maintenance of third-party processor systems. The post-holder must be capable of performing as a liaison to user and external department personnel and meet task/project objectives.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Perform complex and special projects independently
- Ensure the design, delivery, and evaluation of new system products and or capabilities
- Perform as a liaison to both user and external department personnel
- Provide task/project communications and meet task/project objectives
- Formulate logical statements of business problems and devise procedures for solutions by designing, coding, testing, and implementing new and/or modified settings and platforms
- Act as a liaison for both business and IS to effectively communicate system capabilities, limitations, and possible solutions
- Able to diagnose, debug, and resolve complex problems in a timely manner
- Cooperate in the development and adherence to high quality standards and goals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BS/BA preferred in a technical-related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience required in the management or use of a Third-Party Processor as it relates to credit card processing
- Issuing experience preferred over Acquiring experience
- Familiarity with Fiserv Optus platform (formally First Data Resources) and/or Total Systems including but not limited to: data integration, output material management, various platforms and products, etc.
- Possess fundamental knowledge of systems analysis, program design and specifications, testing, support and documentation
- Understanding of process control, workflow, and process-integration techniques
- Past experience should demonstrate ability to maintain a high motivation level and initiative
- Must possess a strong team work ethic and the ability to work with personnel at all levels in all departments
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable candidates with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 5 pounds.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P3 - Senior Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA