Developer III, Robotics/Hyper-Automation
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Developer, Robotics/Hyper-Automation will contribute to the end to end delivery of Hyper-Automation initiatives. This individual will be responsible for business analysis, technical systems analysis, design, development, and maintenance of software to support process automation, optimization, acceleration and experience. The Developer possesses advanced technical and business knowledge and skills in information management techniques, structured system development methodologies, software development tools, and change management.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Perform as a member on IT Development team to address automating IT business, sales, and marketing processes including system integration, compatibility, and multiple platform integrations
- Engage in detailed and advanced requirements gathering for RPA projects and Work orders
- Design and develop automation, utilizing tools such as UIPath Orchestrator for Robotic Process Automation that support various business teams’ requirements and testing
- Design and develop technical architecture for RPA projects and make sure the architecture is extensible and scalable
- Perform as an internal consultant, mentor, and change agent of all IT automations platforms within the enterprise
- Provide application design recommendations that align with long and short-term IT and business strategies
- Understand and consistently apply current application development methodology attributes and processes
- Performance-tuning RPA processes and provide enhancements to currently deployed processes and BOTs
- Support production automation operations
- Maintain and/or update technical knowledge and skills through continuous learning activities
- Evaluate the existing tools and their new release features and third-party software applications and components targeted for possible integration into the overall solution, including strategic applications, tools and utilities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing software solutions in a large enterprise environment
- 5+ years of hands on experience with Robotic Process Automation tools such as UiPath Orchestrator, Blue Prism, Pegasystems, Automation Anywhere, or WorkFusion
- Knowledge in Banking and Credit Cards domain
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- UI Path certified Advanced RPA Developer
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable candidates with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family P3 - Senior Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA