Operations Representative, Workforce Management
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Operations Representative position supports the Customer Service leadership team by providing insight and analysis of 3rd party agency call handling effectiveness. This is accomplished by identifying call handling trends and opportunities, recommending solutions to narrow or close performance gaps, and in many cases, taking immediate action to drive operation effectiveness. The Operations Representative generates and reviews call metric KPI reports, real time adherence, roster management, and access rights requests. In addition, the role supports the Customer Service department by acting as liaison between the internal Operations team, IT department and third party vendors when system outages are reported.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Analysis and creation of reports to identify trends and provide direction to internal and external units for appropriate enhancements to improve servicing.
- Real time management of department goals including; Global ASA, Staffing Compliance and Forced Disconnects
- Regularly complete, review and obtain approval for work orders, vendor access forms and roster changes
- Effectively document ad-hoc changes to volume allocation including but not limited to Impact Logs, CMS reporting, DR / BCP, and Forecast Allocation.
- Participate in projects or process improvement initiatives that achieve and support the company’s strategic initiatives
- Attend staffing and business review meetings as required.
- Act as a point of contact for the customer service team on IT / network team conference calls as required
- Must exemplify professional and ethical behavior
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- 1 year of experience in workforce management (e.g. RTA, Scheduler) for an inbound call center operation is preferred
- Knowledge/proven experience driving call center metrics such as ASA, Service Level and Abandon Rate through real-time workforce management
- Experience with the CMS interface is preferred
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Must have PC skills and the ability to utilize software such as, Microsoft Word, Windows, Excel, etc.
- Experience using WFM/forecasting/scheduling software
- VBA or SQL a plus
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family S2 - Intermediate Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA