Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This position is responsible for evaluating data to optimize and run inbound and outbound call campaigns while working closely with the Collections Senior Manager and Dialer Operations team to consistently drive efficiency improvements.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for supervising a group of associates dedicated to an outbound environment via a predictive dialer
- Ensures departmental goals are achieved monthly.
- Develops, recommends, implements and supports predictive dialer strategies to maximize account penetration and collector productivity
- Schedules, plans and communicates daily call campaigns, as requested
- Plan, train, motivate, evaluate, analyze and direct a team while insuring compliance and achieving maximum results for the company
- Identify staff behaviors needing corrective action; recommend corrective action to Manager and administer corrective action.
- Utilize and evaluate data, conduct analysis and recommend solutions to optimize calling strategies
- Assist in identifying and implementing new technology to improve call center efficiencies
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports and distribute to management
- Manage call recording and monitoring systems
- Manage Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Dialer
- Understand multiple platforms for dialer software
- 5+ years of experience as a Dialer Manager/phone administrator
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role with direct reports
- Advanced application of SQL, MS Access, and Visio
- Strong understanding of Telephony and be familiar with multiple platforms for dialer software
- Demonstrated understanding of call center productivity metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), including planning, forecasting, and long-term improvement
- Exceptional problem solving, strategic thinking, written and verbal communication skills required
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable candidates with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Job Family M2 - Manager
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA