Business Intelligence - Business Intelligence Developer II
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The BI Application Developer II will deliver analytical applications to the organization that include ETL, Data Marts, Data Cubes (OLAP), standard reports and other analytical applications as required. The candidate will assist in assessing Data Architecture for future evolution and change and assess business needs, recommending new Visualization and Analytic tools as required.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
Development: Data Models, ETL and OLAP Cubes – Design and Deploy Dimensional Data Models. Create Integration Services packages, scripts and other elements to move data from source systems into the data warehouse.
The BI Application Developer II will also utilize data transformation steps to cleanse, aggregate and summarize data to create star schemas consisting of fact and dimension tables.
Report Development – Work in collaboration with the organization to understand business issues, identify new valuable areas of analysis and develop reports that analyze data warehouse information to support effective rapid decision-making. Assist in developing and deploying reports using various tools including SSRS, Excel and SharePoint.
Ad-Hoc Reporting Environment Support – Deploy and maintain reporting models using Visual Studio and SQL Server Reporting services that the business community can leverage for self-service analysis. Publish and maintain necessary metadata (data dictionary, etc.) to support the self-service reporting environment. Conduct informal training sessions that foster a solid understanding within the business community of both the ad-hoc reporting models and reports published through the reporting dashboard.
Production Processing Support – Provide support and troubleshoot issues as needed for the automated ETL data processing environment. Assess the growing and evolving environment for improvement and work with the BI team to enhance process logic.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, IT or Finance.
- Three or more years’ experience building Data Warehouse and Business intelligence solutions.
- Experience working with SQL queries and data processes.
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 or later. Demonstrable experience using Microsoft Business Intelligence technologies: SSAS, SSIS, SSRS or similar technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint is a plus.
- Working knowledge with SQL Server and SQL syntax.
- Ability to work directly in a team environment with a business group to translate business requirements into reporting solutions.
- Keen interest in understanding business issues through detailed information analysis.
- Ability to comprehend index design and SQL statement optimization techniques.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment on complex problems.
- Must be able to analyze and understand business needs and requirements in order to translate to system specifications and deliverable solutions.
- Should be able to effectively identify test scenarios in order to assist with systems and user testing.
- Ability to troubleshoot both Code and Data quality issues.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Strong work ethic and organized work habits.
- Ability to interface well with business end-users and vendors.
- Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers & vendors and by having a positive attitude.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA