Senior Analyst, SEC Reporting & Technical Accounting
The primary responsibilities of this role include assisting in the preparation of the Company’s external financial reports including SEC filings, press releases, annual reports, and annual proxies, which will also include maintaining detailed workpapers supporting all amounts and statistical data included in these filings and reports. This position will also be responsible for assisting in the preparation of the SEC and GAAP disclosure checklists for all quarterly and annual filings.
• Prepares and consolidates detailed tie-out and analysis for quarterly SEC filings (10Qs, 8Ks, 10Ks), press releases, annual reports, and proxies to ensure consistency and accuracy. Will be required to work collaboratively with other Corporate departments to ensure proper support is obtained.
• Prepares footnotes and related disclosures for our SEC filings in accordance with GAAP and standard in accordance with a Public Company as defined by the SEC.
• Assists in the XBRL tagging review.
• Prepares quarterly debt compliance calculations and supporting workpapers.
• Prepares the press release charts and other analytical reports for quarterly filings.
• Researches technical accounting and financial statement presentation issues, communicates recommendations, and prepares related memos.
• Prepares documentation of accounting policies.
• Assists in the preparation and documentation of financial debt covenant calculations,
• Researches technical accounting and financial statement presentation issues, and prepares related memos.
• All other duties as assigned.
- Job Family CORP Finance
- Pay Type Salary
- Boca Raton, FL, USA