Rapid Response Recruiting Director
The responsibility of the Director CRU48 will generate business and increase revenue for Cross Country and to ensure that we are delivering maximum productivity through excellent customer service, sales and consultative support for all active and inactive clients. The Director CRU48 is responsible for the sales activity and market penetration for our CRU48 Rapid Response brand with a focus on maximizing sales and margin.
They also serve as the front-line contact for Cross Country on any Rapid Response model inquiries on a daily basis. Business development responsibilities are outlined below and include new account development, relationship management and increasing position conversion rates with their facility clientele. Due to the nature of the Rapid Response business daily follow up and updating of all pending business is an expectation and requirement of the position from initial job posting to client profile submittal to offer to assignment start through completion.
• Source and actively pursue placement opportunities for Cross Country via cold calling prospect, leads generated from sales and account management teams and review of facility usage.
• Negotiate and re-negotiate client contracts with competitive rapid response hcp compensation and bill rates, as well as the highest possible profit margins for the company
• Manage and Identify new business opportunities, plan, work, follow-up, and close.
• Develop and continually improve long term client relationships
• Present candidates for positions
• Manage interview process between client facilities and healthcare professionals
• Provide timely problem resolution and “wow” customer service
• Manage open positions database
• In conjunction with the OCNO obtain and input accurate hospital requirements and orientation information
• Set up, maintain, and manage all facility pre-employment and requirements and ensure hcp’s compliance with same.
• Represent CRU48/Cross Country at national conferences
• Manager and address special requests by internal and external customers
• Provide timely, accurate information to internal and external customers
• Position will involve working night and weekends
• Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation
• Bachelor's degree in or master’s is preferred
• 5– 10 years sales experience and relationship building
• HCF and contract negotiating experience required
• Industry experience highly desired
• Sales and negotiating skills
• Must possess superior closing skills
• Strong Customer Service and communication skills
• Must possess strong problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to perform both consultative and transactional sales where needed
• Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented
• Have the ability and desire to handle 50+ calls per day
• Ability to meet and exceed performance goals including WN, Weeks booked and Position Conversion rate
• Handle several conflicting priorities, must be flexible, be willing to assist and fill in when needed
• Communicate and work in a respectful, supportive manner with all teammates
• Works well under pressure and deadlines
• Goal Oriented
• Detail oriented
- Job Family Directors
- Job Function DIR
- Pay Type Salary
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Florida, USA