Responsible for the daily management of a team of specialty specific sales consultants to include hiring, motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training and problem solving while assisting the Vice President and Director of Recruitment with development, analysis and implementation of staffing, training, accountability, and reward/recognition programs. Director of Sales may also bring in accounts as part of training and work with team to be able to sell.
Provide leadership and operational oversight to Sales Consultants. Director is responsible for the management and oversight of daily operations in the recruitment, placement and retention of Account Managers and Account Executives. The Director is responsible for execution of the CCLocums sales strategy, and is responsible to work in partnership with the Vice President to
effectively meet and exceed the Department’s financial goals and strategic initiatives.
- Performance management and development of Sales team members to include interviewing, training, career planning, goal setting, succession planning, and continued development. Provide daily direction and communication to employees with continuous evaluation of processes and procedures
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
Write and administer performance reviews for skill
- Write and administer performance reviews for skill improvement.
Conduct annual performance assessments for all direct
- Conduct annual performance assessments for all direct reports.
- Establish work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards, procedures, and strategic directives.
- Assist VP in creating Team goals and monitor performance against goals.
- Tracking employee PTO time and approving time in Ceridian.
- Prepare operating plan and initiatives for Sales Teams to achieve and exceed goals
- Review Daily Scorecard with account managers/sales consultants
- Engage in strategic planning and market analysis to ensure long term divisional growth
- Develop staff including hiring, coaching, counseling, recruiting and training
- Handle personnel issues and staff development to include: problem resolution, implementing and monitoring corrective action procedures.
- Work with CCS/CCL Marketing & Advertising Departments to find new ways to find clients via web advertising, lists, associations, and other areas as needed.
- Work with all CCL services and CCS support teams in decisions that support the company.
- Accountable to overall compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Work cohesively with VP and Director of Recruitment to align divisional sales and recruitment strategies.
- Manage compensation and commission plans to motivate and improve performance effectiveness and divisional goal alignment. Ensure Recruitment Team’s goals/actions are aligned with the goals of the company.
- Effectively represent company in a leadership capacity internally and externally to include company sponsored events, meetings, conferences, and trade shows.
- Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodations
- Job Family Directors
- Job Function DIR
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA