Vice President National Accounts
Arizona, USA ● California, USA ● Colorado, USA ● Nevada, USA ● North Carolina, USA ● North Dakota, USA ● Oregon, USA ● Utah, USA ● Washington, USA ● Virtual Req #547
Tuesday, June 1, 2021
The VP will be responsible for leading the company s efforts to maintain and expand relationships with Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs), Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), partnerships, regional collaboratives, buying groups, large, multi-location customers, and other strategic targets as identified. The VP, National Accounts reports to the Senior Vice President, Client Solutions.
The Vice President of National Accounts will oversee assigned National Accounts and own the Cross Country Healthcare (CCH) corporate relationship with the client. The VP, National Accounts is responsible for all CCH service lines. The VP is accountable for increasing market share and driving revenue growth through service line expansion and price improvement. Key responsibilities include cross selling, maintaining margin targets, contract negotiation, and deepening existing relationships. VP performance is measured against meeting or exceeding revenue quota in accordance with individual portfolio plan. Using consultative sales techniques, industry knowledge and business acumen, will be charged with educating and making recommendations about company staffing solutions. The VP, National Accounts will be expected to conduct both on-site and virtual meetings and presentations to clients.
• Management of an assigned portfolio of new and existing clients and service line expansion
• Required to be well versed in all CCH Service Lines and staffing solutions and sell all services
• Manage assigned account portfolio consisting of national accounts, GPOs, VMS and Third Party
• Responsible for growing CCH market share and competitive intelligence in assigned territory
• Recommend pricing and gross profit structure to maximize market share in line with company targets and seek approval from CCH Executive staff to proceed
• Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s current and historical temporary staffing needs, key issues/challenges, and decision criteria
• Engage client stakeholders at all levels (human resource, nursing, financial or purchasing executives) to build and cultivate relationships to continually escalate customer contact level to gain best knowledge, insights, and access to high-level customer needs/strategies
• Ensure a process-driven, planned and thorough account strategy and collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes
• Align and coordinate approach with overall sales strategy
• Develop and execute strategic account plan by utilizing knowledge of client as well as the market, competitors, and VMS technology
• Work as an inclusive business partner with operations/delivery teams
• Must be able to design and execute a strategy utilizing in-depth knowledge of the client and the market, as well as expert knowledge of CCH staffing service
• Must be able to demonstrate higher value to the client by serving as business consultant and trusted advisor, effectively communicating how CCH services will meet client needs.
• Must be able to work closely with Marketing & Advertising to coordinate develop and deliver high quality presentations and proposals as needed. It will be your 100% responsibility to lead, develop and manage the proposal process. This includes leading: cross functional kick off meetings to set the strategy for the proposal development, gather pricing recommendations, ensuring legal sign-off on all contracts and planning for a final review and sign-off by CCH and CCH executive teams.
• Must be able to effectively engage and build trusted relationships with AMs and branch operations to coordinate market assessment, target identification, and client contact.
• Must take accountability for monitoring and maintaining a high level of market expertise and knowledge, including competitors, and delivery models to identify opportunities and develop key strategies to enhance CCH value to the client and increase CCH market share
• Take accountability for VMS’s portal and internal processes for interfacing with portal
• Work closely with CCH affiliates sellers and serve as a referral source
• Must maintain a pipeline of target opportunities, and include revenue potential, status and outcomes in BullHorn CRM
• Record all related sales activity in BullHorn CRM
• Provides business management and status reports reflecting organizational performance and short/long term trends.
• Coordinate relationships with technology partners to address unique market needs and accelerate product success.
• Leads and participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Healthcare, Science or related technical degree. MBA or Master’s degree in related discipline.
• Sales, marketing, business or a related field with a minimum of eight (8) years of business development, with minimum of five (5) years of solutions sales, experience required.
• Minimum of fourteen (14) years of equivalent combination of post high school education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Prior talent acquisition experience is highly desirable. Willingness and ability to travel 50%+ also required.
• Strong experience in selling staffing and services to large Enterprise clients in the US.
• Demonstrated relationship with C level clients
• Strong network within the Industry – thought leader
• Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
• Ability to effectively communicate with others at various levels within the organization.
• Ability to gather, assemble, consolidate and analyze facts, draw conclusions and devise solutions.
• Ability to identify and/or document existing and new processes as well as evaluate their effectiveness, develop improvements and/or recommend changes or alternatives.
• Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
• Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
• Ability to remain highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving sales goals
• Ability to prepare and deliver successful sales presentations
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Knowledge of and the ability to effectively utilize Customer Relationship Management and sales related tools, such as BullHorn CRM
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Job Family VP & Above
- Job Function VP
- Pay Type Salary
- Arizona, USA
- California, USA
- Colorado, USA
- Nevada, USA
- North Carolina, USA
- North Dakota, USA
- Oregon, USA
- Utah, USA
- Washington, USA