The Account Manager is responsible for focusing on increasing revenue, margin, and market share by cultivating relationships with new and existing clients to secure and fill open contract opportunities.
· Develop a daily marketing plan to build and establish trusting relationships with clients by gaining an in-depth understanding of the school’s staffing trends and future needs.
· Effectively sell candidate profiles to client; highlight qualifications to attract client’s interest in scheduling an interview.
· Ensure client concerns are resolved in a timely manner; uphold our Company’s reputation by demonstrating standards of excellence.
· Work with client to determine contract openings; determine current need and look for additional business opportunities.
· Maintain client relationships to promote continued business. Negotiate client bill rates and follow-up on open orders on a weekly basis.
· Act as a liaison between the employee and school to monitor satisfaction of services.
· Develop strategies to win new client business to meet company sales targets.
· Partner with team members by immediately notifying them of open positions, representing the candidates, facilitating the interview process and finalizing the contract process.
· Responsible for meeting sales targets inclusive but not limited to daily connect time with clients,
· Effectively follows the contract review process, understands how to interpret client service agreements, discuss credit concerns and resolve contractual concerns with clients.
· Manage the database by constantly updating outdated information, adding new information as well as adhering to all established documentation protocols.
· Actively participate as a mentor to the support team members by engaging them, sharing best practices, as well as assisting with training sessions.
· Contribute to training materials and staff development.
· Perform other business-related duties as assigned.
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
· 3-5 yrs. of experience working with education professionals such as SLPs, OTs, School Psychologists, etc. or achievement of established internal sales goals.
· 3-5 years of experience providing account management support to schools.
· Position requires strong sales acumen and excellent customer services skills.
· Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
· Knowledge of social media platforms used for marketing and account management.
· Must have above average organization skills and computer proficiency.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekend hours, as needed.
· High School diploma required.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, education or other similar discipline preferred; or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Job Family Account Mgmt
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Salary
- Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, CA, USA