Through prospecting and persuasion, the Junior Recruiter (JREC) recruits and places healthcare professionals for travel allied assignments throughout the US.The successful JREC will maintain an active pool of healthcare professionals who can be matched to client facilities’ needs, ultimately impacting fill rate, revenue, and profitability. The next professional progression would be to transition to a Recruiter if the Junior Recruiters exhibits the ability to complete all the below tasks independently, without direction from the aligned Recruiter(s) and successfully covers the desk of aligned Recruiter(s).
·Recruit viable candidates for allied assignments from all sources through prospecting, generating referrals, and working leads in the aligned Recruiter(s) database.
·Sell assignments to prospective travelers by probing for unspoken needs and using a consultative sales approach in the aligned Recruiter(s) database.
·Meet or exceed key performance expectations: outbound calls, candidate submittals, and weeks booked.
·Cultivate relationships and provide excellent customer service in order to build a loyal and active base of working healthcare professionals in the aligned Recruiter(s) database.
·Maintain positive relationships with healthcare travelers in order to enhance patient care through supplemental staffing.
·Communicate regularly with travelers regarding assignment-related details on behalf of the aligned Recruiter(s).
·Maintain and update candidate database files and required documents within the aligned Recruiter(s) database.
·Ensure traveler satisfaction on each assignment through planning and follow-through in partnership with the aligned Recruiter(s).
·Build and sustain positive business relationships with clients and co-workers.
·Maintain an open line of communication with the active alled staff with appropriate follow-up. Uncover Allied needs, situations, and problems by asking questions in partnership with the aligned Recruiter(s).
·Retain flexible schedules in order to service Allied staff requests and/or handle issues.
- Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation.
- Re-qualify candidates through referencing; obtain references verbally or electronically, verify written references and performance evaluations.Once references are obtained, verify candidate meets CCTC standards for placement.When candidate’s references do not meet CCTCs standards, identify and facilitate next steps including eligibility status change.
- Maintain and update candidates’ files including work history, skills checklist(s) and assignment evaluations in preparation for submission or renewal in partnership with the aligned Recruiter(s).
- Manage the credentialing requirements for working clients.Provide accurate, timely information to travelers regarding expiring credentials and certification utilizing expiring documents and licensure reports, assist with locating classes, labs to ensure compliance, notify Placement Consultant and Compliance of status and potential issues, facilitate 100% compliance for a required credentials document activities in IRIS (CCTC operating system) in partnership with the aligned Recruiter(s).
- Facilitate resolution to problems for travelers on assignment; research, define and resolve problems with the aligned Recruiter(s).
- Generate communication for travelers, pre-employment or documents packets.
- In the event an aligned Recruiter is out of the office the Junior Recruiter will maintain the working travelers, making all decisions on behalf of the aligned Recruiter for the working assignments
- Any other duties required by Management
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Chicago, IL, USA