Home Healthcare Site Coordinator
Commerce, CA, USA ● Huntington Park, CA, USA ● Los Angeles, CA, USA ● Montebello, CA, USA ● Pico Rivera, CA, USA Req #757
Wednesday, July 14, 2021
The Site Coordinator is responsible for fulfillment of client orders and supporting HCW, while providing the highest caliber of customer service to our Healthcare Workers and to our clients.
• Input and maintain all communication with home care workers in Axis Care
• Fill all open cases in a timely manner:
• Track/log monthly numbers (#of processed and types of cases) and submit to director weekly and monthly.
• Create new Assignment Plan (New, Temp, Change)
• Email each AP to the following contacts (current AP’s need to be sent every Friday):
• Submit AP’s to data entry for filing and entry to the EMR
• Input information to Axis Care- Notes and offers of work and refusals of work
• Input IDT note information- Hospitalizations, (PT and HCW) vacations, SNF placements, and disenrollment’s. We receive IDT notes daily from the client(s), and monthly disenrollment’s
HCW EE Support:
• Rehires: Check for current I-9, physical, TB, and CPR
• Guide Worker’s Comp issues for HCW’s.
• Create HCW EE schedules
• Watch daily/weekly hours for HCW’s with multiple PT’s
• Coordinate schedule with both PT and HCW to assure that PT is getting the proper care at the right time of day according to the PT need
• HCW employee counseling- Conducted when necessary
• Answer questions from internal payroll concerning HCW employee timecard and/or schedules
• Assist with payroll duties and/or processing when necessary
• Answer all inquires from clients via email or phone
• Assist HCW with inquiries regarding payroll, scheduling or employee relations issues
• Contact and inform potential HCW’s of the hiring process
• Contact PT to define a work schedule for the HCW
• Inform all HCW’s of internal process and producers
• Educate HCW on timecard and schedule reporting
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
● One (1) year of experience in an administrative support role, preferably in healthcare or staffing business.
● Bilingual Spanish highly preferred
● Bilingual Spanish highly preferred
● Ability to communicate professionally/effectively in both in written and verbal format.
● Strong Computer/Technological skills using Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
● High School diploma or equivalent required.
● Some college preferred or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
● Excellent customer service skills
● Work well under pressure, results-oriented
● Proven ability to meet deadlines
● Attention to detail and strong analytical, organizational, and problem skills
● Ability to identify and resolve unexpected issues independently
● Excellent time management capabilities
● Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Ability to listening and clearly expressing ideas in written and verbal format.
● Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate successfully within a team environment
● Must be able to multiple tasks and prioritize several duties at once
● Maintain positive working relationships with both internal staff, external support team and client base
• Open work area in an office environment.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the work schedule
• Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, while maintaining a calm demeanor and positive attitude during stressful situations.
• Employees must possess comfort in learning, training, and engaging with others virtually through Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Commerce, CA, USA
- Huntington Park, CA, USA
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Montebello, CA, USA
- Pico Rivera, CA, USA