Recruitment (CCMSN) - Recruiter
The primary responsibility of the Recruiter is to recruit, screen, negotiate with and hire healthcare professionals. Additionally, to execute independent recruiting strategies to increase revenue and profitability. The Recruiter is responsible for building sound relationships with field staff, generating referrals and prospecting new candidates. The Recruiter must meet company and client expectations by producing quality candidates for open job orders.
- Implement independent recruiting strategies to recruit, screen (interview) and evaluate HCPs based on the clients’ individual specific needs.
- Responsible for cultivating a network of potential HCPs. Meet company-based goals by maintaining and increasing candidate pool.
- Hand pick HCP candidates and present to hiring managers based on skill level and background knowledge of client.
- Negotiate compensation package with the HCPs. Maintain acceptable margin.
- Ensure HCP candidate files adhere to both Cross Country and facility credentialing requirements.
- Manage HCP relationship during term of contract.
- Develop strategies to pursue new avenues for recruiting candidates; utilize a variety of tools (i.e., email campaigns, social media) to establish relationships and expand candidates.
- Conduct regular competitive shops in the local market.
- Convert candidates to working HCPs by working closely with branch personnel to place new hires.
- Ensure candidate concerns are resolved in a timely manner;
- Uphold our Company’s reputation by demonstrating standards of excellence.
- Maintain database with accurate candidate contact information, qualifications and selling points; ensure all communication with candidate is documented.
- Attend trade shows, conventions, job and career fairs, workshops and other company/client-sponsored events as necessary.
- Complete weekly recruitment reports and special recruiting projects as needed.
- Meet weekly productivity metrics/goals.
- All other duties as assigned.
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Minimum one – two years of experience in full cycle recruiting, including sourcing, qualifying, networking and relationship management, preferably in staffing.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Must have effective phone presentation; excellent problem solving abilities, negotiation skills and customer service.
- Ability to collaborate with all people/aspects of selling cycle to achieve all goals.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Self-motivated - The drive to work toward your goals, without influence from other people or situations.
- Discretion & Independent Judgment - Must be a self-starter with the ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Communication - Listening, presenting, and clearly expressing ideas in a written and oral format.
- Adaptability - Ability to manage competing demands and changing priorities.
- Planning & Organizing - Using time efficiently to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Computer Proficient - Must be proficient in MS Office, comfortable with utilizing company database and posting jobs on social media sites.
- Teamwork & Accountability - Working towards common goals while being accountable for assigned tasks; be amicable and work well with others.
- Detail oriented - Ability to focus not only on the “big picture” of a task, but also on the small facets of the assignment and the minor actions needed to take place to accomplish the goal.
- Customer service focused - The desire to take care of HCP needs and going above and beyond to fulfill those needs.
- Employees must possess comfort in learning, training and engaging with others virtually through Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment, while maintaining a calm demeanor during stressful situations.
- Must be comfortable spending a large portion of the day making outbound phone calls, with the intent to increase leads, referrals etc.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekend hours, as needed.
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Job Start Date Monday, August 2, 2021
- Arizona, USA
- Colorado, USA
- Idaho, USA
- Montana, USA
- Nevada, USA
- Oregon, USA
- Texas, USA
- Utah, USA
- Washington, USA
- Wyoming, USA