Bilingual Site Coordinator - San Bernadino, CA
San Bernardino County, CA, USA ● San Bernardino, CA, USA Req #1188
Friday, September 10, 2021
The Site Coordinator will be committed to providing support for internal and external parties and be skilled at various tasks.
Site Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist candidates with employment application process
- Process background and other pre-employment checks on all potential employees
- Input all information into database
- Prepare New Hire Packets and assist with Orientation
- Responsible for all required reporting
- Assist employees with questions regarding payroll, schedules, etc.
- Perform other duties as required.
Site Coordinator Requirements:
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 years' experience in the administrative support field.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and comfortable learning new programs
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong task and time management skills.
- Basic math abilities and an understanding of basic financial concepts.
- Must be able to come into the San Bernadino, CA office.
#Ind_1 #Ind_2 #CB
- Job Family CORP Human Resources
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Hourly
- San Bernardino County, CA, USA
- San Bernardino, CA, USA