Assistant Director Recruitment - Healthcare
Assistant Director of Recruitment - Remote - Qualified candidates must live in PST or MST.
The Assistant Director of Recruitment is responsible for developing, leading and motivating a team of recruiters by setting clear expectations, while holding the team accountable for regional goal attainment. The ADR is responsible for overseeing that quality candidates are sourced and recruited to fill open needs at client facilities. The ADR will promote effective teamwork amongst recruiters, the delivery team, and the compliance teams to ensure all healthcare professionals and clients receive unrivaled quality service.
- Direct recruitment efforts to secure and retain a broad range of qualified staff to exceed CCMSN based goals for assigned region.
- Monitor and hold team accountable to performance goals and recruitment responsibilities.
- Know and support all company policies and procedures that will help attain expected production standards set by Leadership.
- Oversee process of converting recruits to working candidates by working closely with local delivery to place new hires.
- Develop and plan prospecting strategies to pursue new avenues for recruiting candidates; utilize a variety of tools (i.e., email, telephone, social media, TextUs) to establish relationships and expand applicant pool.
- Hold Recruiters responsible for ensuring database is maintained with accurate candidate contact information, qualifications and selling points; ensure all communication with candidate is documented.
- Effectively research and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Development of recruitment team to include coaching, counseling, training and 1:1 meetings.
- Request and attend Regional meetings to review accomplishments and address issues that need further training and/or development.
- Make recommendations as needed on process improvement and tools needed to drive successful recruitment.
- Weekly reporting of recruitment metrics.
- Embrace and assist with promotion of new technologies.
- All other duties as assigned.
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Three – five years’ related experience in recruitment. Three years’ supervisory experience in sales or staffing industry, preferably healthcare.
- Knowledge of per diem business.
- Proven business development and effective leadership skills; must be able to coach and mentor others.
- Must have strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly react to potentially critical situations and have strong problem-solving abilities.
- Must be able to manage competing demands and changing priorities with a positive attitude.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or other similar discipline preferred or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Business Acumen: In-depth knowledge of the business, industry, external marketplace, and the ability to conceptually pull together patterns or connections that are not clearly related; ability to apply insight across a wide range of tactical to strategic issues in order to consistently identify and select the best course of action.
- Building People Capability: Commitment to ensuring that the right people are in the right roles and that individual’s feel empowered and supported to reach their potential; provides coaching to foster the learning of their team members, and likewise plays an active role in acquiring, developing and retaining talent for the larger organization.
- Disciplined Execution: Orientation towards a process-focused, decisive course of action that will ensure client/customer needs are met with a high standard of excellence, urgency and predictability; focused on the task at hand in the face of ambiguity and applies past experiences and expertise to consistently pull through results.
- Integrity: Must be seen as a trustworthy leader by demonstrating consistency, honesty, and truthfulness or accuracy in your day to day actions.
- Fast paced working environment; must be able to manage competing demands and change priorities with a positive attitude and calm demeanor during stressful situations.
- Employees must possess comfort in learning, training and engaging with others virtually through Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
- Travel as necessary.
- Job Family Directors
- Job Function DIR
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education High School
- Arizona, USA
- Colorado, USA
- Idaho, USA
- Montana, USA
- Nevada, USA
- Oregon, USA
- Utah, USA
- Washington, USA
- Wyoming, USA