Director of Recruitment
Achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates independently. Provide the best quality service to the job candidates through sourcing and selection.
• Generates leads through outbound telephone calls (50/day), social media, school program outreach, and use of job boards
• Identifies candidates for the available positions based on availability and skills to current open orders
• Updates and verifies information in the company database with pertinent information such as licensure, board certifications, and contact information
• Collaboratively works with assigned Account Manager to assist with the business development of clients to maximize opportunities and generate activity with candidates
• Achieves/exceeds monthly goals and targets by prospecting for new candidates
• Works closely with the marketing department
This position reports to the Director of Recruitment.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
· Takes personal responsibility for job performance.
· Completes work in a timely and consistent manner.
· High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
• General fast paced office environment. Should be able to work in a workstation environment without being distracted
• Sitting and working with computers for extended periods
• Handling typical office equipment, faxes, calculators, copiers, and telephones
• Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
The above declarations are not intended tobe an “all inclusive” list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to perform the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
2021 Physician Services Compensation Plan
Account Executives (AE) and Recruiters (REC) will participate in the 2020 Cross Country Locums Physician Services Compensation Plan. This plan provides a salary plus commissions based on “Gross Profit” generated. Gross Profit is defined as:
BILLINGS - HCP PAY - MALPRACTICE INSURANCE - UNREIMBURSED EXPENSES = GROSS PROFIT
Revenue (invoiced amount)
Physician’s Pay (amount paid)
$ 440.00 (varies by medical specialty & state)
$ 0.00 (varies by assignment)
$ 14,440.00 (B + C)
$ 5,560.00 (A – E)
Gross Profit Percentage
Total gross profit is split by the Account Executive (50%) and Recruiter (50%) – This is credited gross profit
Total earned commission is based on Credited Gross Profit and paid according to the tiered commission structure as shown below:
PS Commission Calculator
If GP% MTD is > 24%. 0.50% x Credited Gross Profit
If GP% MTD is > 26% 1.00% x Credited Gross Profit
Rate (B) used only if Producer has $1.0M in credited gross profit in the prior year
The tiers reset back to 5% at the beginning of each year (Rate A), unless you reach $1,000,000 in gross profit in the previous calendar year. If you achieve $1,000,000 in GP, the tier resets to 10% instead of 5% and accelerates to 15% sooner (Rate B).
• AEs and RECs receive their base salary and earned commission amount per above commission structure.
• Commission on Permanent placement fees are paid at 15% of credited gross profit and paid when client payment is received.
• Commission is defined as “earned” when the Health Care Provider’s timesheet is approved.
• Commission is payable monthly for prior month’s production.
• Pay date calendar published separately each January.
• In the case of uncollected funds or adjusted invoices, the company reserves the right to reduce future commission until the bad debt becomes settled.
• All AEs and RECs will be managed to their required GP metrics and other KPIs. Those not meeting minimum expectations of monthly GP or KPIs will be evaluated for improvement strategies.
• The Company reserves the right to change or alter this plan and/or performance expectations at its sole discretion at any time.
The information contained in this document may be privileged and confidential. As the recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited outside of Cross Country Locums.
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Salary
- United States