Recruit and place assigned or referred Locum Tenens Physicians and/or Advanced Practice Providers to assignments throughout the U.S.
Develop and maintain a pool of qualified Physicians and/or Advanced Practice Providers within your designated specialty, while working with your team and coordinating presentations of candidates to Account Executives specific to the needs of the company’s clients. Build long term relationships with physicians and/or advanced practice providers for ongoing assignment opportunities.
- Recruit viable physicians and/or advanced practice providers from all sources by prospecting and generating referrals including but not limited to conference leads, working personnel, and former candidates.
- Sell current and upcoming locums opportunities to prospective physicians and submit qualified applicants to fill open positions throughout US; work with account management and sales departments to generate positions for physicians looking for a specific location.
- Build and maintain loyal active base of working candidates.
- Maintain and update candidate files to include work history and skills checklist. Complete screenings for potential candidates and evaluations according to the company’s standards.
- Negotiate and process contract paperwork and list of required documentation for candidate and follow-up to confirm 100% compliance for assignment.
- Interface with Travel/Housing, Accounting, Risk Management, and other internal support departments.
- Constantly communicate with candidates regarding compensation, client needs, and any other assignment related details, including travel and housing, professional liability, and orientation. Respond to questions and process timesheets, via established processes.
- Provide excellent customer service to providers, internal, and external customers.
- Meet and maintain minimum outbound call, presentation, and new candidate submission requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
This position does not have any direct reports.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as effective phone presentation and strong customer service skills.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong written presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word. General database knowledge.
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum 1 - 3 years’ experience in recruitment, inside/outside sales. Years of experience may be substituted for educational background.
- Healthcare experience desired but not required.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
- Ability to prioritize and maintain organization in a fast paced environment, with conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate with all people/aspects of selling cycle to achieve all goals.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to an ever-changing environment in a productive manner.
- Ability to work a flexible, varied schedule.
- Sales ability to secure new business and grow current account revenue.
- Ability to meet quotas/goals.
- Assertive character, motivated to meet goals.
- Work independently but also have a strong commitment to being a team player.
- Open work area. General fast paced office environment.
- Employees must possess comfort in learning, training and engaging with others virtually through Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
- Job Family Recruitment
- Job Function NMGR
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA