Customer Service Representative - Residential
Responsible for all phases of resident relations and resident retention of a multi-family residential community. Particular emphasis on administration of the property operations, resident functions and service requests with the end result of providing a quality living experience for the residents.
Reports to Community Manager.
- Participate in and help organize resident activities as scheduled on the Resident Retention Calendar.
- Contact vendors to provide gratis food and prizes for the events.
- Promote the activities on the website and/or the monthly newsletter for maximum attendance.
- Maintain the company standard of performance of maintenance services both in occupied and vacant apartments through positive interaction with the residents.
- Follow-up with residents on service requests by contacting them within 24 hours to ensure their satisfaction with the service.
- Notify residents before the end of the day if a service request cannot be completed. Reschedule the appointment and follow-up.
- On a daily basis, input, update and close out Service Requests in Yardi.
- Responsible for the administration of parking procedures and policies.
- Assist in the implementation of the policies and procedures of the company.
- Promptly notify residents in writing of breach of lease or policy violations.
- Assist with the administration of the Lease Renewal Program under the direction of the Community Manager.
- Present a professional, efficient \demeanor in remediating any resident complaint to ensure resident satisfaction while working within company guidelines.
- Responsible for knowledge of Fair Housing and other legal issues and local ordinances as they affect the property’s operations.
- Ability to articulate legal procedures for evictions in local area, property rules and emergency procedures.
- Participation in the preparation of the property newsletter.
- Coordinate ordering of company promotional gifts, confirm usage and provide feedback on resident response.
- Update all ads online with new, fresh, current photos and concessions (if applicable).
- Participate in outreach marketing activities on a regular basis to increase traffic.
- Advise residents of referral fees (if applicable).
- Assist in placing, removing, replacing banners, balloons, bandit signs, flags, etc.
- Distribute newsletters, flyers, notices, etc.
- Assist in obtaining marketing information. Personally shop the competition monthly. Review market surveys and analyses on a continual basis to generate ideas and formulate plans.Participation in training programs as required.
- Attendance is an essential job function.
This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Job functions may be added, deleted or modified at any time by the management team. Receipt or possession of this job description does not constitute a contract of employment.
*This Organization Participates in E-Verify *Esta Organización Participa en E-Verify
*EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer EOE - empleador de igualdad de oportunidades
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Villas at Wood Ranch Apartments, 241 Country Club Dr, Simi Valley, California, United States of America