Senior Accountant - Corporate
Decron Properties Corp. is a diversified real estate company specializing in the acquisition, development, and management of multifamily apartment buildings, commercial shopping centers, and office buildings.
Our Mission: We Create Great Communities Where We Live, Work, and Shop
Integrity: Do the Right Thing
Teamwork: Everyone Together
Empathy: Care for Our Customer
Pride: Respect Our Work
Accountability: Own It
Continuous Improvement: Never Stop Growing
Our Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-term Disability, 401k with matching, and more!
What we’re looking for in a Senior Corporate Accountant
Decron is seeking an outstanding, detail-oriented Corporate Senior Accountant to report to the Corporate Assistant Controller and serve as a key member of the Accounting team. This is a hands-on role that is responsible for maintaining general ledgers and account reconciliations for the Corporate entities and the real estate services company.
- Maintain general ledgers for multiple corporate ownership entities, and monitor the amounts borrowed by these entities.
- Maintain general ledgers for Decron Properties Corp., the real estate services entity.
- Reconcile bank accounts and balance sheet accounts for Decron Properties Corp., and corporate ownership entities.
- Calculate and record various monthly and quarterly management fees.
- Prepare/calculate intercompany expense allocations, and record reimbursements to the management company.
- Assist in cash management and record fund transfers for corporate and property entities.
- Review and record monthly P-Card expenses and reimbursements.
- Track recurring and non-recurring revenues to ensure timely receipt.
- Assist with providing information to the tax preparer for the entities, fielding any follow-up questions.
- Assist with preparing monthly and quarterly distribution payable batches in Yardi.
- Act as the liaison to 3rd parties for State filings.
- Additional special projects.
- Accuracy and great attention to detail
- A strong and proven work ethic and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Solid understanding of bank reconciliations
- Prior Yardi experience is a plus
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
Job Type: Full-time
- General Accounting: 1-3 years
- Intermediate Excel
- Yardi Voyager (Preferred)
Education: BS in Accounting/Business/Economics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Decron Properties Corporate, 6222 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, California, United States of America