Do you want to be part of a values-driven, 60+ year-old, multi-state company where customers and employees drive our success?
Decron Properties Corp. is a diversified real estate company specializing in the acquisition, development, and management of multifamily apartment buildings, commercial shopping centers, and office buildings.
Our Mission: We Create Great Communities Where We Live, Work, and Shop
- Integrity: Do the Right Thing
- Teamwork: Everyone Together
- Empathy: Care for Our Customer
- Pride: Respect Our Work
- Accountability: Own It
- Continuous Improvement: Never Stop Growing
Our Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-term Disability, 401k with matching, and more!
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Decron Properties Corp (Decron) is an industry leading privately held CA real estate investment, development, and management company. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Decron’s portfolio extends south to San Diego, north to Seattle, and east to Phoenix, AZ. Decron focuses on acquiring value-add multifamily apartments in well located high barriers to entry submarkets as well as Class A projects in fast growing markets. Over the last decade, Decron has acquired 8,000 apartment units across 31 communities, reflecting $1.9 billion in acquisitions. In addition, Decron’s finance department has closed 61 refinances totaling over $1.9 billion and disposed of 21 assets totaling $662 million. On average, Decron closes 12 transactions per year between its acquisitions, refinances, and dispositions.
In 2021, Decron entered in a new submarket, Phoenix, AZ, and acquired three properties totaling 770 units and $250 million. A vertically integrated real estate investment, development, and management company, Decron manages 59 assets and maintains in-house property management, marketing, leasing, construction management, accounting, asset management, IT, and legal divisions.
Decron is seeking an individual to fill the position of Finance
Analyst to support the CFO in analyzing and preparing financial analyses for refinances
and dispositions that occur in the portfolio. Ideal candidates for the Finance
Analyst position will have excellent Microsoft Excel skills along with strong communication
skills. Finance Analyst will also
support the Acquisitions Department’s efforts and any other ad hoc financial
- Sell/Hold Analysis for the existing portfolio including return on equity analysis
- Refinance Analysis and prepping a property financials for review by lender. Candidate will be involved in the entirety of the refinance process and assisting the Transaction Coordinator in closing the transaction
- Dispositions: Candidate will assist in procuring financials for Broker Opinion of Values and putting together due diligence materials for buyers to review
- Ad Hoc Financial Analyses including supporting the Acquisition Team on new investment opportunities
Qualifications and Skills:
• Commitment to the Company’s Core Values
• BA or BS degree with a business, finance, or real estate concentration
• Two years experience in Real Estate Industry or other finance related role where excel modeling skills were needed
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Understanding of Microsoft Office including Power Point
• Strong written and communications skills
• High energy, a strong work ethic and organization skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit; committed to the company’s overall success
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer, Empleador de Igualdad de Oportunidades
Thank you for considering Decron Properties as your career choice.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Decron Properties Corporate, 6222 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, California, United States of America