IT Systems Analyst
25521 Commercentre Dr, Lake Forest, CA 92630, USA
Thursday, February 18, 2021
We’re growing with no signs of slowing down! Del Taco offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We offer a work environment that is team-oriented, fast paced and fun.
Working at Del Taco, you'll feel proud that you are part of an iconic brand, where the hardest working hands in fast food actually grill, shred and chop fresh ingredients. You'll feel proud that you have a chance to grow and earn more as you work through a realistic and achievable career path.
It's not about JUST DOING IT, It's about BEING THE BEST at doing it.
Learn more about being the best you can be.
We Have People Driven
Delighting our Guests
Elevate Each Other
Come grow with us!
The IT Systems Analyst is responsible for acting as the Information Systems point of triage and resolution for enterprise level applications supported by IT. The IT Systems Analyst will work directly with the business and external vendors to analyze issues and provide a path towards resolution. This position requires extensive knowledge of computer software, hardware, networks, and operating systems. They will also support production implementation activities and user access management.
The IT Systems Analyst contributes to Del Taco’s success through application issue triage and resolution; application role administration; supporting key Sarbanes-Oxley controls; execution of test plans; and developing skills as the SME for core enterprise applications.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Operate as escalation point for application related configuration requests and incidents.
- Responsible for actively resolving day-to-day technology needs of the business unit with a focus on the analysis of processes – dissecting problems and suggesting solutions.
- Provides support for Sarbanes-Oxley related documentation and analysis requests.
- Oversee and ensure Sarbanes-Oxley IT general control compliance for in-scope applications.
- Provide production implementation support.
- Excellent communication skills are required, both verbal and written, with the capability to break down complex technical problems into actionable items for the business.
- Utilize investigation and diagnostic skills to resolve first level application issues and most second level application issues. (May involve application configuration, programming changes, scripting, and other technical methods or tools.)
- Expand the company Knowledge Base with help desk articles, user guides, and other supporting documentation for applications with the goal to enable other support personnel and end users to support applications more efficiently.
- Administrates user access for IT managed applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
1. Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related discipline (or equivalent work experience).
2. Minimum Experience required
- 5+ years of IT experience
- 3+ years of enterprise level application support
- Prior restaurant or retail IT experience preferred
- Prior SOX auditing experience preferred
3. Skills Required
- Ability to quickly develop skillsets in new applications
- High level of understanding of the organization’s business systems and processes as well as industry-wide requirements
- Must understand technical problems and solutions in relation to the current and future business environment
- Strong technical skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with excellent analytical skills
- Ability to research, problem solve, and document technical solutions
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Capable of communicating with all levels of business, management, and vendors
4. Tools & Technologies
- Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook (Required)
- Microsoft Power BI (Desired)
- Microsoft PowerShell (Desired)
- Ceridian Dayforce (Desired)
- ServiceNow ITSM (Desired)
- Microsoft SQL (Desired)
Founded in 1964, Del Taco, a Lake Forest, California-based company operates or franchises more than 600 restaurants in 16 states. Del Taco offers a full range of made-to-order Mexican items such as tacos, burritos, quesadillas and American favorites including cooked-to-order burgers, fries and shakes. Del Taco uses fresh ingredients including hand-made salsa, fresh produce, freshly grated cheddar cheese, chicken grilled every hour and lard-free beans made from scratch.
The Company is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Technical / IT