Part Time SMC Security Officer
JOB SUMMARY: The Part-Time Security Officer is responsible for the provision of security functions for events at the stadium and surrounding stadium property.
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide coverage for events by:
- Ensuring proper visitor, guest and vendor check-in at static posts
- Greeting and directing all guests entering the building
- Responding to any security needs specific to the event or event post
- Supporting event needs as directed by your supervisor
- Providing coverage of command center to include taking all calls to the main security line, logging officer activity, monitoring surveillance cameras, monitoring radio traffic, monitoring access control system, checking out keys, and providing direction to rovers as needs arise.
- Providing inside roving patrol to include securing and re-securing doors as necessary, identifying and reporting suspicious behavior, looking for and reporting any abnormalities or damage to stadium property, and completing incident reports as necessary.
- Providing outside roving patrol to include securing and re-securing parking lots and stadium gates as necessary, identifying and reporting suspicious behavior, looking for and reporting any abnormalities or damage to stadium property, and completing incident reports as necessary.
- Providing coverage for static posts to include visitor check in at the north tunnel and gate 7, assisting with loading dock activity when the dock supervisor is not present, event post coverage, and any other posts as directed by your supervisor.
Contributes to department team effort by:
- Completing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Prior security experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to attend all training days
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain a positive and respectful attitude
- Able to work weekends, mandatory public events, and holidays
- Valid Colorado driver license, if needed to perform the essential functions of the job
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Stadium Management Company offers Paid Time Off 1 hour for every 30 hours worked and a 401(K) matching program once you reach 1,000 hours worked in the plan year.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $17.00
- 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204, USA