JOB SUMMARY: Oversees the Production of graphic projects for the stadium and training facility as requested through InMotion or assigned by supervisor. Projects to include but not limited to production and installation of various graphic projects including banners, signs, decals, pictures murals, and wall installations. Additionally, this position oversees the planning, production, and installation of all stadium public events.
Assists with design, production, and installation of high quality graphic displays by:
- Producing high quality output of jobs in a time sensitive environment
- Utilizing all production equipment including laminators and cutters in the production of graphics and décor
- Developing high quality mockups and renderings for sign and décor installations for private and public events as well as for football operations
- Installing of banners, pictures, signs, murals and other graphics and décor as assigned
- Operating aerial lifts including scissor lifts and boom lifts for installation of graphics and décor
- Multitasking between multiple software and equipment
Contributes to department team effort by:
- Possessing the ability to troubleshoot corrupt files
- Performing cleaning and preventative maintenance of production equipment
- Utilizing design skills to assist the facilities department in selecting interior décor and new signage structures
- Assisting with snow removal operations as needed
- Working flexible/long hours as may be necessary to accommodate work requirements, event schedules and respond to emergencies if necessary
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Performs administration responsibilities of graphics shop by:
- Utilizing computer-based CMMS software (InMotion) to document and track all work activities, time, and material as well as ensuring work orders and other required documentation is completed in a timely fashion
- Maintains adequate levels of shop inventory and keeps record of monthly expenditures.
Qualifications and Requirements
Education / Experience
Completed Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university is required.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or similar discipline from four-year college or university is preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience in graphics production.
- Understands and adheres to SMC Employee policies and procedures.
- Excellent work ethic, professionalism, strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Works well in a team setting. Ability to adapt to department needs and supports all department and organizational goals.
- Self-motivated with excellent organization and planning abilities.
- Above average oral and written communication skills with ability to maintain strong documentation.
- Understanding of graphic processes from initial design through installation.
- Must have a keen eye for public visual displays, sign options, advertisements and large-scale visual design.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate efficiently and with other employees.
- Ability to be certified in forklift and aerial lifts.
- Must have a valid Colorado Driver’s License if required to complete the essential duties of the job or ability to obtain within 60 days.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Verbal and written ability to provide correspondence and status or maintenance tasks.
- Ability to operate a computer with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Basic proficiency with Adobe Design Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Ability to utilize smart phone to document and receive work orders.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Read, write and communicate English.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the expected salary range for this Colorado position is between $38,000 and $43,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.
Stadium Management Company offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: Paid Time Off, 401(K) matching program, Paid Holidays, affordable Health, Dental & Vision coverage, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset the cost of dependent care and/or health care expenses, Tuition Reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
This job posting will remain open until we have identified an adequate applicant pool. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $38,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $43,000.00
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204, USA