Video & Scoreboard Production Thundervision Intern
JOB SUMMARY: Video production assistance for live scoreboard show and other Broncos production channels.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is a paid internship with
opportunities to work as a member of the ThunderVision team, creating content
for distribution in the stadium, on our website and for our broadcast
department. Duties will include, but are
not limited to, on location video production, editing, logging, writing,
graphic design, and various production assistant duties as required for live
and pre-produced content. Work in the
control and production facilities at the stadium and in our studios at the team
- Using Premiere Pro to edit a variety of content including, but not limited to, game day features, in-house video requests, social and broadcast shows.
- Using Photoshop, Illustrator and/or After Effects to create supplemental graphics for video projects and stand-alone elements.
- Import game day footage into media asset management software, each week, for labeling and tagging.
- Provide support for media productions including shoots, game day production in Thundervision control room, and miscellaneous projects.
- Assist with setup, execution and teardown of audio/visual equipment for stadium events.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have intermediate to advanced experience with Adobe Premiere Pro Edit software and the Adobe Creative Suite - including After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Hands-on experience with live and ENG video production equipment-including shooting on a variety of cameras, production lighting, and sound equipment, within a sports environment is highly desired.
- Interns are expected to work 24 to 30 hours per week for the duration of the internship (July through January, with an opportunity to extend through May).
Stadium Management Company offers Paid Time Off 1 hour for every 30 hours worked and a 401(K) matching program once you reach 1,000 hours in the plan year.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Internship
- Hiring Rate $14.77
- 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204, USA