Content Producer/Video Editor
Job Summary: The Denver Broncos and Stadium Management Company are seeking a creative Content Producer/Video Editor to join our Broadcast and ThunderVision Production team. The candidate will be responsible for concepting and creating myriad short-form and long-form content for distribution across the many mediated platforms of the Denver Broncos. Program creation includes promotional content distributed on social and digital media, longer form, documentary-style productions for the broadcast channels and gameday features for ThunderVision. As a Producer, this individual will pitch content ideas and find ways to creatively tell our stories, from concept through completion. The candidate will participate in the creative process and will be an essential teammate in a quality driven, fast-paced and dynamic environment. This position requires strong writing, organization and editing skills, and must have a working knowledge of the Adobe Suite, including Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects.
Conceptualize, design, create and edit engaging content for Broadcast and ThunderVision channels by;
- Understanding project priorities and timelines;
- Understanding the culture, messaging and strategic communication processes associated with working for a professional sports team;
Create compelling promotional content and post across our social and digital media platforms;
Assist in video shoots, studio productions and other such video-related tasks as needed; Work closely with team producers and other editors on collaborative projects;
Assist in live production of Denver Broncos television and in-stadium productions; Other production and team duties as determined by manager.
Establish best production practices; Participate in department meetings and remain engaged in professional training and education (reading and conferences) to stay current with industry trends and technology.
- Resume and Cover Letter explaining interest in this job and experience with various production technology;
- Link to your Creative Work showcasing professional ability;
- Bachelor’s degree in Media Production, English, Literature, Strategic Communications, Fine Arts or similar field;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience producing and editing video content;
- Working proficiency within the Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects.
- Professional experience in similar position with a professional sports organization; college athletics program, broadcast entity or performance venue;
- Exceptional writer, well versed in storytelling and well-grounded in grammar;
- Working understanding of the use of Social and Digital Media platforms;
- Applied knowledge of video production workflow and process;
- Critical awareness of video production standards and accepted practices;
- Strong organizational skills with focused attention to details;
- Innovative/creative thinker with enterprising ideas;
- Possess developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have a problem-solving, customer-centered attitude;
- Take initiative. Be active and involved;
- Be flexible in accepting of changing priorities;
- Exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities;
- Work closely and collaboratively with a talented and established team, while being self-driven and self-efficient;
- Be detail-oriented, especially under the pressure of quick deadlines;
- Be willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required;
- Be open to, and have the ability to give and receive, constructive criticism;
- Have a strong interest in continued learning and professional development – as an individual and for the creative team;
- Have a passion for what you do; High level of energy and commitment;
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the expected salary range for this Colorado position is between $60,000 and $80,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.
Stadium Management Company offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: Paid Time Off, 401(K) matching program, Paid Holidays, affordable Health, Dental & Vision coverage, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset the cost of dependent care and/or health care expenses, Tuition Reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
This job posting will remain open until we have identified an adequate applicant pool. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $60,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $80,000.00
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 13655 E Broncos Pkwy, Englewood, CO 80112, USA