Premium Seating Executive
JOB SUMMARY: The Denver Broncos Football Club is looking for a consistent, high-producing Premium Sales Executive. This role will proactively pursue and develop new business across the Denver metro area and surrounding communities, focusing on new full season suite leases, single-game rentals, designated club seat season tickets, incremental events, hospitality packages, and deposits at Empower Field at Mile High. Reporting to the Director, Premium Sales, the ideal candidate will possess a history of consistently exceeding sales expectations, engaging self-prospected and distributed leads, completing in-stadium and offsite face-to-face new sales appointments, navigating complex sales strategies, and completing executive sales presentations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consistently meet and exceed annual goals and expectations set forth by Ticketing leadership and the organization.
- Execute complex sales strategies that maximize new business revenue generation through year-round proactive outreach and engagement tactics by leveraging multi-channel communication platforms.
- Set and conduct in-stadium and offsite face-to-face appointments throughout the Denver metro area and surrounding communities with potential prospects and sales leads.
- Track touchpoints and progress through proper use of internal database and systems.
- Game day and stadium event responsibilities including, but not limited to client interactions, hosting prospects, box office activities, plus strategic sales initiatives.
- Provide general office support for overall departmental and organizational operations.
- Foster positive and cooperative internal relationships with departmental colleagues, plus key inter-departmental contacts.
- Collaborate with Premium Service Department to create unique prospecting events.
- Participate in various team and community events, as well as social and civic activities.
- Participate in special projects and organizational initiatives as assigned.
- Leverage relationships with current account holders to grow customer participation and foster referrals.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by Director.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 3+ years high-level sales experience - sports and entertainment industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent work experience.
- Proven track record of sales excellence in a previous proactive outbound sales capacity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively engage with decision-making (CXO, VP, etc.) prospects and clients.
- Enthusiastic outlook and strong work ethic with exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in technical business software including Microsoft Office, ticketing systems, and customer relationship management programs.
- Willing to work non-traditional hours, weekends, holidays, and game days.
- Some travel is required as directed by management.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the expected salary range for this Colorado position is between $50,000 and $55,000 plus commission and bonus plan. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.
Stadium Management Company offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: Paid Time Off, 401(K) matching program, Paid Holidays, affordable Health, Dental & Vision coverage, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset the cost of dependent care and/or health care expenses, Tuition Reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
This job posting will remain open until we have identified an adequate applicant pool. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $50,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $55,000.00
- 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204, USA