Marketing Marketing Coordinator
The Marketing Coordinator will be a key contributor to the marketing team and play an integral support role in the planning and execution of fan-facing marketing events and initiatives. This individual will also actively participate in bringing the Broncos gameday experience to life as well as managing our targeted affinity group clubs.
- Assist in the planning and lead the on-the-ground execution of all events and activations put on by the Broncos marketing department (i.e. Summer Games, Training Camp, Draft Party, Movie Night, Broncos Carne Asada and Trick-or-Treat etc.)
- Broncos Fit/7KRace Series:
- Manage event calendar for Broncos health and wellness platform.
- Oversees day of execution of Broncos Fit 7K Race and other fan-facing events (Fit Hike. Bike to Work Day etc.)
- Manages Broncos Fit Social Channels
- Oversee Broncos Brigade Administrative Duties (i.e. monitor website and data list, fulfill retirement flag requests, reenlistment ceremonies, coin program and monthly giveaways)
- Responsible for the fulfillment, inventory management and reporting for Broncos Bunch Kids Club, Born in Broncos Country Newborn Club, Broncos Bookworms reading program.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and event recaps compete with demographic and financial metrics for measuring program successes and identifying areas of improvement.
- Responsible for monitoring marketing-related best practices/trends across the NFL and other professional sports leagues and creating and maintaining a research database.
- Manage the content of our marketing web pages, promos server and social handles to ensure that they are current, dynamic, and relevant.
- Provides daily support to Game Entertainment, Marketing and Sponsorship teams to assist with the execution of all pre-game/in-game/post-game promotions and marketing activations inside and outside the stadium.
- Supports Game Entertainment Manager on gamedays by executing:
- Creation of gameday schedules for promos team.
- Set up of the promos locker room
- Providing communication with promos team
- On headset to assist Game Entertainment Manager
- Main POC for Parade of Colors
- Manage the Gameday Stadium Giveaway Groups and the set up and dissemination process for fan promo items on gamedays.
- Manage inventory and department requests for autographed items.
- Assist with trafficking and billing for marketing advertising schedules.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Sr. Director of Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business or related field
- 1-2 years in a full-time marketing role
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and event planning and execution
- Prior experience working for a professional sports team
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the expected salary range for this Colorado position is between $40,000 and $45,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.
The Denver Broncos Football Club offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: Paid Time Off, 401(K) matching program, Paid Holidays, affordable Health, Dental & Vision coverage, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset the cost of dependent care and/or health care expenses, Tuition Reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
This job posting will remain open until we have identified an adequate applicant pool. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $40,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $45,000.00
- 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204, USA