Strategic Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and executing Broncos’ marketing strategies which tell our brand story and establish consistency across all fan touchpoints with specific departmental/organizational goals in mind. This position works collaboratively across the organization to meet the ever-changing needs of the business and the brand.
Job duties include working with the Sr. Director of Marketing to develop marketing campaigns (including impactful and engaging copywriting), play a key role in creatively impacting the Broncos gameday experience, track KPIs/ROI for all marketing efforts and conducting analytical research and data exploration to identify key audiences and develop engagement strategies.
This position is also responsible for the promotion of affinity group marketing events/activations, oversight of day-of-game/in-stadium promotions and will oversee advertising and media placement for marketing and sponsorship teams.
- Serve as primary POC with Business Intelligence team to collaborate on data research in order to develop data driven marketing and fan engagement strategies.
- Proactively conduct data exploration relative to marketing goals and objectives and deliver relevant findings to the team on a regular basis.
- Responsible for contributing to the ideation of new fan engagement concepts to ensure relevancy of the brand and provide monetization opportunities for the sponsorship team.
- Manage and track ROI for campaign effectiveness, communicate results and progress to stakeholders, and efficiently manage associated marketing budgets.
Gameday Entertainment, Promotions & Activations:
- Responsible for creative ideation and making key contribution to the overall Broncos Gameday experience.
- Collaborates with Game Entertainment team to execute all pre-game/in-game/post-game sponsored promotions and marketing activations inside and outside the stadium.
Influencer Marketing Platform:
- Responsible for developing overall Influencer Marketing strategy.
- Create and nurture a roster of Influencers (celebrity & micro) to assist with amplifying our organizational marketing initiatives and objectives.
Creative Asset Development:
- Serve as project manager on marketing campaigns and NFL League-wide initiatives.
- Utilize superior copywriting skills to bring creative strategies to life.
- Work closely with graphic design team to produce creative assets for marketing campaigns as well as for other departments.
Targeted Affinity Platforms:
Oversee all activity related to Out-of-Market/Displaced Fans and Fan Appreciation activations.
- Out-Of-Market Fan Groups & Activations
- Manage relationships with and secure new Out-Of-Market Fan Groups.
- Strategically plan and execute marketing department activations for road games in key markets.
- Obtain game day footage (via Nest Cams) from fan meet ups.
- Facilitate Marketing & Sponsorship Activation for Fan Appreciation Game.
- Strategically develops promotional plans for all marketing events & activations.
- Oversee negotiation, inventory management and trafficking of all trade/paid media advertising including digital/social media, radio, print, television, and outdoor.
- Responsible for strategic in-house asset management of all owned channels including digital/social, email, print, and in-stadium - liaison with sponsorship & digital for inclusion in e-newsletters, DB.com, IPTV etc.
- Works with PR to write and disseminate marketing-related press releases as needed.
- Manages marketing and select sponsorship posts across the promos social accounts.
Procurement of NFL Licensed Goods:
- POC for all 3rd Party Vendors & NFL Licensing
- Ideate and purchase Game Day Giveaways
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business or related field
- 5+ years in a full-time strategic marketing role
- Demonstrated track record of executing on brand strategy, positioning, creative development, and multi-channel campaigns at scale and with impact
- Experience working in professional sports with a heavy focus on marketing that drives both fan engagement and revenue.
- Strong familiarity with the NFL/professional sports gameday entertainment experience.
- Proven superior creative copywriting skills
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the expected salary range for this Colorado position is between $65,000 and $75,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.
The Denver Broncos Football Club offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: Paid Time Off, 401(K) matching program, Paid Holidays, affordable Health, Dental & Vision coverage, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset the cost of dependent care and/or health care expenses, Tuition Reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
This job posting will remain open until we have identified an adequate applicant pool. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $65,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $75,000.00
- 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204, USA