Football Technologies Software Developer
13655 E Broncos Pkwy, Englewood, CO 80112, USA Req #122
Friday, June 4, 2021
The Denver Broncos are one of the most popular franchises in all of sports. Whether judged by the measure of wins and championships, attendance, national television exposure or by the Broncos' reputation locally and throughout the NFL, there are few parallels in the world of professional sports. We are dedicated to being champions in all that we do - whether on the field, in the community, or at the workplace. We are looking for employees who are passionate about what they do, have fun doing it, and proud to represent the Denver Broncos Football Club and Empower Field at Mile High.
JOB SUMMARY: The Software Developer will primarily be responsible for the development and maintenance of custom web applications utilized to support the Football Operations Departments including Coaching, Pro Personnel, College Scouting, Video Operations, Athletic Training, and Strength and Conditioning.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work through the full application development lifecycle – given system requirements, develop end-to-end solutions including development, testing, deployment, and support
- Optimize and improve existing systems through ongoing enhancement projects
- Support the continuous development of data warehouses, managing the ingestion and cleansing of data utilized by internal software, research, and reporting systems.
- Develop internal and external web APIs, allowing software communication throughout our internal systems as well as connecting to external vendors
- Work with the IT Department infrastructure team in building and scaling back-end services and servers
- Generate custom reports utilizing HTML, SSRS, Qlik and Shiny
- Serve as first level user support for internal applications
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience developing on technology platforms based on the Microsoft technology stack, including C#, Entity Framework and WebAPI.
- Experience with Angular, AngularJS or similar front-end frameworks.
- Experience using SQL Server to create database tables, views, stored procedures, and functions to support application functionality and custom reports.
- Must be able to work long and flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Will be required to demonstrate technical ability through a series of projects and tests during the application process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field with a strong technical background.
- Knowledge of Node/Express, MongoDB/NoSQL or Docker/Kubernetes.
- Flexible and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Comfortable working in an agile environment with a small team
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills and a willingness to learn and implement new technologies
- Able to own individual projects as well as work on a team
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to clearly communicate technical subject matter to non-technical personnel
- Self-motivated, dedicated and solutions oriented
- Strong knowledge of football
BENEFITSIn accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the expected salary range for this Colorado position is between $75,000 and $95,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.
The Denver Broncos Football Club offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: Paid Time Off, 401(K) matching program, Paid Holidays, affordable Health, Dental & Vision coverage, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset the cost of dependent care and/or health care expenses, Tuition Reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
The Denver Broncos Football Club is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $75,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $95,000.00
This posting is inactive.
- 13655 E Broncos Pkwy, Englewood, CO 80112, USA