Football Technologies Data Science Intern
- Work through the full data science lifecycle – ask/receive question, collect/clean/store/manage data, perform exploration/analysis/modeling, derive insights, distribute information to shareholders through custom applications, data visualization tools, reports, and presentations.
- Manage analytics infrastructure (databases, servers, containers, packages, code repositories, security, etc.)
- Support data and video requests from Football Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or related fields
- Experience using R (preferred) or Python to:
- Clean, aggregate, summarize, and pre-process data
- Develop, train, and validate supervised machine learning models
- Produce engaging data visualizations
- Will be required to demonstrate technical ability through a series of tests and projects during the application process.
- Strong analytical skills and an eagerness to learn and implement new technologies
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Some Experience with:
- Version control systems (Git)
- Containerization (Docker)
- Interactive web applications (R Shiny)
- BI/data visualization tools (Tableau/Power BI/Qlik)
- Inventive approach – desire to create and design new solutions that solve complex problems
- Self-motivated, dedicated and solutions oriented
- Able to own individual projects as well as work on a team
- Comfortable working in an agile environment with a small team
- Motivated to work in professional football
- Football knowledge is a plus
The Denver Broncos Football Club offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: Paid Time Off (1 hour for every 30 hours worked), 401(K) matching program, and affordable Health coverage.
This job posting will remain open until we have identified an adequate applicant pool. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.00
- Max Hiring Rate $20.00
- 13655 E Broncos Pkwy, Englewood, CO 80112, USA