Human Resources Business Partner - Kenilworth, NJ
Diversified: Connecting Organizations with Effective Collaboration
Take your place on our team - one that shares a DNA of excellence, professionalism, dedication and service! With projects in over 50 countries and spanning six continents, we offer opportunities in a wide array of specialties and locations, empowering you to mold your career path to fit evolving needs and interests.
Our dedication in delivering exceptional service, keen drive to encourage the internal pursuit of maturing career interests and our pliability towards the day to day lives of all who make us whole, thus making us more than a team – Here at Diversified, we are a family!
The sun never sets on our global team, with more than 50 locations around the world. Just imagine what’s on the horizon for you as a member of the Diversified family!
We are passionate about what we do, connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, ambitious and want to work with an organization that rewards performance, values loyalty and is dedicated to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting employee growth and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it.
About The Role
There are 3 Primary broad accountabilities for this position. 1) Strategic partner and solutions architect to the Leadership Team (LT) of a segment of Diversified, generally COO, Sales or Corporate. While serving as partner and advocate for their line of business this role is also 2) accountable to align plans and share best practices with the other segments and 3) is accountable for at least one company-wide program development and roll-out (i.e. Performance Development, Talent Review, Diversity & Inclusion, Change & Organizational Design; and Leadership Development). As a member of the broader PeopleTeam, this position can influence the future direction of Diversified’s People Practices and may be asked to contribute to other key projects or priorities as needed to best serve the overall business. This position is a lead cultural change and development advocate, focused on organizational growth, capabilities and optimization.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create, manage and deliver against a PeopleTeamTalent Plan and Metrics Scorecard developed with the LT and prioritized Corporate initiatives and coordinated with PeopleTeam Resources (and any other partners)
· Provide advice, counsel and solutions to the LT on key business matters related to changing norms, their teams, engagement and unique business situations.
· Raise industry best practice, best ideas and solutions to the business for consideration.
· Seek input for corporate changes in plans or practices from the LT
· Consult and partner with the Local Business Partners, PeopleCentral, Talent Acquisition and Rewards alignment and identification of priorities as well as their feedback and observations on needs and developments from their perspectives/disciplines. Delivery and coordination of program rollout on a business and corporate level
· Broad perspective across the full employee life-cycle to align business needs, corporate priorities, resources, best practices, norms and regulations to find or create the best “Talent” options for the business unit
· Develop and evolve, manage an identified core Talent Program to be created and delivered for a company wide audience.
· Manage with the LT, the outcomes of Talent Review and consolidate Development Planning for identified leaders.
· Alignment/coordination and reporting of People Practice metrics and financial metrics/results to include key retention, turnover,
· Identify simplification and scalability opportunities for the PeopleTeam
· Assist or manage other projects as required for the success of the team, business, or company.
· Develop a communications plan, present on team LT calls, townhalls etc.
· Support and bring structure and tools through times of organizational change
Physical Working Environment:
Generally in an office setting, with approved virtual time, Travel may be required up to 20% of the time and visits to various company or conference locations as needed.
· Mix of generalist and specialist background, preferred
· International Experience, a plus
· Advanced HR certifications and/or degrees/professional studies a plus
Required/Desired Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
· Strong Communications, establishment of feedback loops and executive relationships
· Planning Board level leadership team counsel
· Strategic Planning, project alignment and coordination of matrixed and partner resources
· Strong project results delivery
· “Solutions Architect” for (situational solutions) with strong, creative problem solving mindset
· Financial acumen to relate business discussions to actionable people plans, identifying the financials considerations of presented business cases
· Confidence in presentation and objectivity when balancing many perspectives and interests
· Resourceful, often acting as a single incumbent, needs to rely on a full support team through well developed influence skills.
· Prior experience proposing, developing, delivering and measuring business solutions at an organizational level
· Experience developing business case proposals for presentation to Executive Team Leadership (ELT) for evaluation and approval.
· Well developed excel and PPT skills and comfortable with online research, resourcing and advancing technology applications.
- Collaborative work environments with dynamic growth opportunities
- Our commitment to your ongoing career development and education
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- Opportunities to work on some of the world's most iconic and innovative projects
- The ability to shine as an industry leader
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions.
Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
- Pay Type Salary
- Edison, NJ, USA
- Elizabeth, NJ, USA
- Kenilworth, NJ, USA
- Morristown, NJ 07960, USA
- New York, NY, USA
- Newark, NJ, USA
- Union, NJ, USA