Wardrobe - Attendant
Responsible in assisting Wardrobe Assistant Manager in daily uniform or wardrobe duties for the department. This position is responsible for the exchange and log/track Team Member garments and uniforms and assisting with receipt of laundry and other items. Maintain the wardrobe area and inventory levels in a clean and safe environment. Escalate issues or provide pertinent information to immediate Supervisor for resolution.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times
- Complete and maintain forms on all newly issued or exchanged wardrobe for each employee, including fitting/alteration information, date in service, repair or replacement status and, if exchanged, reason for exchange
- May make markings/fittings as requested.
- Preparing in alterations for pick up from third party
- Conduct and maintain inventory of all required items to ensure appropriate amount/style/size of wardrobe is on hand.
- Organize, maintain and secure all wardrobe items in designated wardrobe storage areas.
- Initiate request to replenish inventory based on staffing requirements, wear/tear of wardrobe or other impact factors
- Upon termination, accounts for all uniform items turned in. Promptly notifies Supervisor of any items not turned in.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form
- Understand and comply with all company, departmental and Gaming Control Board rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift to include weekends and holidays
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationship with Team Members and Guests
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to communicate to staff at all levels in English
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to read and speak English
- Bi-lingual Spanish preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols
- Work is typically in an area which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA