Audit - Entertainment Specialist
JOB TITLE: ENTERTAINMENT AUDIT SPECIALIST
Responsible for successfully completing audits, inventory and all submissions in a timely accurate manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Analyze entertainment activity, including transaction monitoring
· Demonstrate understanding of audit/accounting programs, procedures and work paper technique
· Ensure audited and accurate departmental revenue numbers are distributed to Stakeholders (Officer) group on a daily basis
· Demonstrate understanding of data processing and analysis
· Knowing, understanding and complying with established Company and departmental policies and procedures
· Create schedules that foot, cross-foot and tie to source documents
· Prepare audit backup to support, show expenditures as needed
· Develop working relationships with departments
· Cooperating and communicating with fellow Team Members in all departments and always striving for mutual respect and feeling of camaraderie.
· Knowledge of Nevada Gaming Control Board Live Entertainment Minimum Internal Control Standards
· Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (outlook, word) applications Intense focus on Excel (VLOOKUP)
· Excellent organizational skills
· Must be proficient in related Entertainment software i.e., UVenue, MICROS Simphony POS System, Ticketmaster/tm1, as well as Microsoft applications, Especially Microsoft Excel
· Accepting direction from supervisor and demonstrating ability to profit from constructive criticism.
· Must have knowledge of Entertainment operations
· Must be reliable, responsible, and dependable
· Must be able to obtain Nevada Gaming control Board Registration
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma or equivalent. Accounting Courses/Degree in finance is preferred
· Previous experience with the Entertainment Industry
· Entertainment auditing experience required
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
· Work an area which may be noisy and may contain secondhand smoke
· Performance of job duties will require standing, walking, lifting, reaching, pushing, pulling and grasping.
· Tasks will include but not limited to the maintenance and care of assigned area
· Constant contact with fellow Team Members
· Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays; this is critical to support the needs of the business and is subject to change.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA