Hotel - Lobby Ambassador
8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Monday, May 10, 2021
Circa Resort Casino
It is the primary responsibility of the Lobby Ambassador to greet guest, provide excellent customer service, and to create a safe and friendly environment for the guests. All duties are to be performed in accordance with the departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
- Standing outside by Porte Cochere and scanning I.D. of every guest entering the facility.
- When needed, standing inside by casino entrance to greet guests walking on property, answering questions guests may have.
- At all times, engaging guests by offering assistance.
- Promoting our bars/restaurants/ hotel/ pool/ sportsbook to guests by giving recommendations and descriptions of those areas of the hotel.
- Giving directions inside the property and walk guests to those locations if needed.
- Opening and closing the front door for guests.
- Making sure the doors are closed at all times when guests are not coming in.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms
- At least 1 year previous guest service or Hotel experience is required
- At least 6 months of guest experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Prioritize and organize
- Clear thinker remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgement
- Follow directions thoroughly
- Understand guest service needs
- Work cohesively with others and as part of a team
- Work with minimal supervision
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data
- Ascertain departmental training needs and provide such training
- Direct performance or staff and follow with corrections when needed
- Motivate staff and maintain a cohesive team
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
- Ability to take initiative and exhibit flexibility
- Ability to be persuasive
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
- High school diploma or equivalent