Valet - Traffic Control
This position is responsible for welcoming guests, providing directions and assisting guests as needed. Monitor and maintain safety, security and cleanliness of drive and parking area.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times
· Anticipate guests needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however and whatever time of day
· Direct traffic on the front drive in a safe and efficient manner
· Comply with policies and procedures of the department or section in order to complete service satisfactorily.
· Proper performance requires knowledge of a specific function or activity an familiarity with policies and procedures of the department
· Be familiar with all hotel services/features and Downtown Las Vegas attractions/activities to respond to guest inquires accurately
· Provide a service or assistance to meet the needs of a guest, client or customer
· Identify and explain hotel features to guests
· Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members, and Management in both written and verbal form
· Must have clean MVR
· Must be 21 years of age
· Valid Nevada Driver’s License is required and must be obtained before entering this position
· Must be able to multi task in a high volume environment
· Ability to work effectively with associates, guests and management
· Excellent Communication skills
· Ability to reach, write and communicate in English
· Ability to process information through computer system
· Must be willing to work outdoors in seasonal heat (100+) or cold as well as inclement weather or adverse weather conditions
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Basic computer skills and Microsoft Office and Outlook
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
· Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
· Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
· Must be able to withstand prolonged periods of standing, stretching, bending and kneeling without restriction
· Must be able to work indoors/outdoors and be exposed to various environmental factors
· Work is typically in an area which may be noisy and may contain secondhand smoke.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA